• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos - The Dodgykebaab Review is here.

Im still able to see the amount of people online :p 716 on ally side right now

Ok. Then why can't we get over 200 players online during other times then afternoon/primetime EU on ally side? Now they removed the ability to check how many players are actually online so you can't even see how low the pop drops, for example during US hours. Finding a dungeon group during those hours is literally impossible, no pvp either.

Are talking about level 60? You do realize most people are in their prospective guilds already, likely running groups with their guildies. There's still pugs but if you're going to complain about not being able to find groups for anything you better at least be in a guild of other people your level already.

You need to connect to folks. Make connections and good impressions in the groups you play in, and then those people will play with you again. Be a contributor to the community with your professions, be friendly and social.

If you're just saying this because you went on and said "LFM X dungeon" and didn't get a whisper, that's not indicative of not being able to form a dungeon group. It's what we call a PEBKAC issue. Folks with your mindset are part of the new breed of players WOD has cultivated, you want instant numerations of people at your finger tips without putting in any effort to having those people available to you. This isnt LFR or LFD, you need to put some effort in to making a group here.

Last edited:
A great review. I liked how you addressed the same points as your 'Nostrils' review ha ha. Being new to the idea of private servers and a returning player after leaving just before the launch of WoD, a private server looks like the best alternative to an alt on WoD. You're honest, fair and give a fairly thorough review for the amount of time taken. I'm looking forward to starting on Kronos as your review made it pretty plain to me which server I should start on as a casual player.

Are talking about level 60? You do realize most people are in their prospective guilds already, likely running groups with their guildies. There's still pugs but if you're going to complain about not being able to find groups for anything you better at least be in a guild of other people your level already.

You need to connect to folks. Make connections and good impressions in the groups you play in, and then those people will play with you again. Be a contributor to the community with your professions, be friendly and social.

If you're just saying this because you went on and said "LFM X dungeon" and didn't get a whisper, that's not indicative of not being able to form a dungeon group. It's what we call a PEBKAC issue. Folks with your mindset are part of the new breed of players WOD has cultivated, you want instant numerations of people at your finger tips without putting in any effort to having those people available to you. This isnt LFR or LFD, you need to put some effort in to making a group here.

This is soooo true!!!

I didnt like his other review and this one is even worse. From what I see he just completely ignores 20+ legit leveling content so you know, hes totally feeling out the whole server. He found 2 bugs in that time while staying completely in human zones not even bothering to go to the others. Crashed once but doesnt have enough thought to think 'hmm well theres is only 1.5k ppl online so it isnt under real stress.' At release was nothing but crashes for the first week. Then he does some 10-19 bracket WSG.. great everything covered there. We can just assume from level 20-60 everything will still work flawlessly right LOL. Then hes given a level60 test char by Kronos staff during LIVE.. not beta(yea nothing wrong with that! o_O) and proceeds to boost himself with no notice by GM's(hmm) rather than take advantage of being 60 and going thru some of the more well known complex/usually bugged quests.

Kronos should get a good or bad review from somebody who actually knows how to review.

You are really expecting a reviewer to level all the way from 1 und 60? And while we are at it, perhaps visit every intance at least once. Review will be published 2016.

I think it's fair to give reviewers a level 60 character for a limited amount of time to check out how well level 60 content works. It will be removed when the review is out anyway (I hope).

Top Bottom