• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectKronos/posts/1698916410357949"]4 mins

We’re aware of connectivity issues and are working with our third-party network provider to resolve them as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Network layer is still being optimized on the new servers.

This thread and a lot of the posts are pure guesses of how things are.
First thing is that Kronos could never know and was taken by surprise like the nost players about the shutdown of that server. Handling the amount of requests that was made and the influx of players were pretty hard to guess and have a plan against. These private servers are not corporations but friends doing stuff on their free time.
The DDOS were also something that you couldn’t count on in that mass it came. Why would they give in to the people doing DDOS if they had demands?
They did for the best of the community a move of the server to a new location, that takes time and for the server to work smooth will take even more time. It will take at least 1 week more for them to get it right as they stated and meantime we will have to coop with DC and some latency. All these new threads and repeated bashing is just stupid. Either you wait it out or go away.

I agree completely with Vanman. The first mistake was this 7xp event.

Why on Azeroth did they do that? Not only it brought in a spiral of new players, as you cleverly described. But also it was completely against the server spirit: the vanilla experience. It felt to me like cheating. After that, I almost stopped playing.

Anyone who would rejoice of such an initiative has, in my humble opinion, absolutely nothing to do on a vanilla server that aims for authenticity. Besides, there are plenty of other private servers proposing higher rates of xp, on various WoW patches. So why betray this one? If you come here, it's for the real challenge, the pleasure of levelling, the pride of accomplishment.

If you inject yourself with a disease, don't be surprised when you get ill...

Last edited:
This thread and a lot of the posts are pure guesses of how things are.

I have not once speculated as to the nature of the DDOS attacks.
What I said is fact.
There are too many players and too much attention on Kronos right now.

If what I'd said was wrong, we wouldn't be here discussing this.
We'd be killing boars.

Vanman, that´s a selfish point of view by the way.
Selfish how?
Counter my points then.

Selfish how?
Counter my points then.

I think this is towards the point you made of "closing registration". (I think, I am not sure, as I didn't write it).

While I agree that is sucks that there is currently issues, I don't think the solution would have been closing registration, I have been reading on the forums about the speculation "who sent the Ddos attack".
Was it the gold farmers, was it blizzard or was it some other team?
We do not know, and even if we did, all we can really hope is that the team behind Kronos is doing their best, something that has enabled us previously to enjoy vanilla again.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I just really want to play, I want to level, to improve.
I want to quest, do instances and raids, and if it takes time for Team K. to get everything sorted, then they should be able to take what ever they need.

Yes, its selfish , if there are too many players leave server , u cannot close server just because there are too many players, who says who can and who cant ?.

And remember kronos 2 server opened on april, so noone was there before.

Latency is still the same as it was after they "fixed" the crashes. Not sure why I keep crashing still. My latency is through the roof so I would assume my crashing would stop since that is what they told us. I'm constantly showing 1k+ ms. BUT hey they gave the website a facelift so all is good right?

I saw a user in the General chat in game last night, that stated the paint distance was increased. Could someone help me source that please? Thanks.

There was a GM announcement via in-game chat. I do not believe it was posted anywhere else. Draw distance is still pretty low, but it is much better than it was prior.

Lag still spikes and sky rockets to insane 2000-3000ms. It makes the game unplayable.

Any updates on when server will be fixed?

Top Bottom