• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

this-is-kronos.jpg

we stand behind you! I would never leave for another server partly because how AWESOME you managed this issue. You keeping us informed and thats all that matters

Thanks to the staff for all the hard work! I hope the servers will stand stronger than ever after the moving.

Great to hear this news i will be going back to Counter-Strike to rage at cheaters and 12yr olds this is going to be a long week :(

Please kronos community stay frosty!

Great post, but please let someone proof read and correct grammatical errors for you! I would do it for free.

As a new player, my bonds with the community are thin yet, but I must say that the dedication and effort of the Kronos dev team is inspiring. Please, keep up the good work.

[h=1]“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” [/h]

Please just not move servers to some country where BLIZZARD can close it

it's great to hear from you guys telling us what is going on, i was afraid that i had messed up my game files somehow. Tho it is sad to hear the servers will be down for a while i think all can agree it was the right decision in the long run keep up the good work

Appreciate the honesty. Hopefully everything works out, and thanks for the sleepless nights you suffer on our behalf.

Conspiracy fact is that, they are targeting only vanilla realms. First was Nost, now most of the players from Nost came to Kronos, Blizzard announce the meeting with Nost team, and BOOM, Kronos is down. What do you think ? Why they don't targeting others servers like War**ne ( you know who i mean). ?

cheers Kronos community and stay strong !!

Well Kronos has ruined all other private servers out there for me since it's simply the best. I'll be sticking around.

are the servers being DDOS'ed? Im new to the Kronos community, only signed up recently. I tried to log onto the servers but they are both down.

Hope you move the server to Sweden so i don't have to deal with leveling to 60 again, also move my character Vancleef on kronos 2 to an Inn for more Xp, Thaaanks.

#Kronoscityunited

Top Bottom