• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

You can use character unstuck on the twinstar page and move your own character to the inn for rested.

"To our PvPers, we will be extending the PvP week/rank flush until May 18th."

YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST!!! This was the only thing I was worried about! I LOVE YOU KRONOS! WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP OR SURRENDER!!!! :))
Oh the life you lead, christ man.

On a merrier note: keep up the good work, Kronos, we do stand united!

Step 2.
Donations to Kronos for Bigguns to learn Mandarin,
so he can pester the Chinese community with random drama about nothing.

Alex Jones for President !

I am quiet perplexed to see Kronos management being so surprised by DDOS attack. Especially considering, that most major vanilla projects suffered from DDOS to some extent.

Nevertheless I wish you best of luck in resolving the issue.

Excellent, excellent, excellent news! This makes so much sense and I'm really happy to hear about this. No matter the short time struggle, I can't wait to play on Kronos, and all of this is making me appreciate it so much more.

Who is doing the DDOS attacks?

Good luck sorting it out!

- - - Updated - - -

It's brought a barrel of laughs though, how people don't seem to give a sh*t about real issues, but when their game is affected they become revolutionaries.

I fail to see how being passionate about something fun means they don't "give a sh*t about real issues". I am guessing that means you will be using this downtime to go feed the homeless or some other noble act?? AMIRITE?

I have tried other severs and they lack the community and immersion that Kronos has. An extra week off to make sure Kronos comes back strong? You're apologizing to your community for the down time? Not the news we wanted to hear? Dear Kronos administrators, this is EXACTLY the news we wanted to hear! You're enforcing the DDoS defences and moving to a more secure server. Ill take a week off for that! No apology needed, in fact I would personally on behalf of the community like to thank you for making the best Vanilla Warcraft environment even stronger.

#KronosUnited

Very well written. I have played on Kronos only for about a week, yet I am an old veteran (started to play WoW in 2005 and haven't stopped since) who went to Kronos after basically all my guild started to play here. And I have to say that during that week I experienced much more fun than in the last couple of years on retail. It's great to experience the moments of "Yes, it was here!" or "OMG, I forgot about this!" It's super to hear that you are fighting back and that the community is strong and supportive. You're doing a great job! Thank you.

At first I think you do, but you don't..............END...Fiuuuuu. Guys don't do it to me. THis first paragraph, I read similar stuff few weeks ago!!
Thank you for this note as same as for the experience you brought us and, hopefully, you will bring us in e few days again.
Thank you very much.
Dik jak swina cmanci!

How about a weekend xp boost? I would maybe be 26 by now instead of 25 playing the last 2 days! ;)

There is no alternative for vanilla. And there is no alternative for standing united. That's why Kronos and other vanilla projects that followed those 2 principles (and have some cloud protection) rock :biggrin:

I think the real question that has been bothering us all, throughout these harsh times... is... How long will the maintenance be on Wednesday?

Top Bottom