• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

By the time you fix ddos blizz will launch legacy servers... Lets face it, the only reason K2 exists and K1 no longer has 300 players at peak times is because Nost was taken down.

Last edited:
By the time you fix ddos blizz will launch legacy servers... Lets face it, the only reason K2 exists and K1 no longer has 300 players at peak times is because Nost was taken down.

And? What's the matter with Kronos with 1k/800 at peak times, and 300 hundred outside? ( since you're really not up with your numbers ).

Let me remind you, we didn't close Kronos. Blizzard did. YOU came here. We didn't ask for you to come.

Nostalrius* :)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with blackpeixera, ppl from nost choose to play kronos, kronos didnt ask them to play in their servers neither had the nost character db to implement on their db like stormrage-wow server did (im not sure just saw that info in the main page of the website).

Last edited:
What's the point of your post, Rinzler? Everything (and everyone) should have a point, "or we would just be making shoes".
I don't mind legacy servers. I don't mind the reason of K1/2 existence either. If you take some kind of pride for being from Nost, coming here and boosting our ranks - that's your thing. Posting it on the forums is direct confrontation; surely, you don't need to be recognized of your Nost accomplishments by us.

These guys are hilarious
[video=youtube;-QXK71lD_ME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXK71lD_ME[/video]

Last edited:
First post for me on the forums.
I've chosen this thread and topic purposefully. I'm older than today's average gamer. I grew up with games. Learned the balance of responsibility and recreation. For several years now, I have been known to tote a comment or two about missing the good ole days of vanilla.

Now you can chalk it up to either working so much, or spending time with my family, yet, I only recently learned about secured, publicly assessable, private vanilla servers , what with all the news about Nost.

I do not care the reason. I am grateful to have the opportunity to "turn back the clock" and enjoy Blizzards work. It should be no surprise to be able to simply "feel" the dedication of the original Blizzard teams programming to make this game when it started.

Just from reading posts and comments from the support staff for this server, I am getting that same feeling once again.

I happily created an account, and am anxiously waiting to create my first character on this server.

Thank you in advance, for the hard work, dedication, long hours, time spent away from friends and family, in the efforts of serving all of us gamers... new and old.

~App

I feel the same way... I was playing WoW since BC... then the guild and friends stopped playing around when CAT came out. I kept going back and forth to WoW... played WoD for a while. Then I heard about Nost and found Kronos. I only played for few weeks and then the DDoS attacks started. So now I'm waiting patiently for Kronos to return. Kronos Team, thank you for your continued work on this DDoS issue.

Nostalrius* :)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with blackpeixera, ppl from nost choose to play kronos, kronos didnt ask them to play in their servers neither had the nost character db to implement on their db like stormrage-wow server did (im not sure just saw that info in the main page of the website).

The nost team will not give them their db. Newest info out of the stormrage forum.

Reroll bread vendor at blizzards legacy server then.

What's inferior about their db?
He's just trying to justify to himself that playing here rather than Nostalrius was a better idea, although he still has doubts about it.

All servers are the same, it's just that when they are small it's boring, when they are overcrowded it's also a hassle, and big ones like Nostalrius get shut down.

There will never be a huge private server that will live on for as long as people to lose interest and quit on their own. The only solution would be of Blizzard hosted their own legacy servers, maybe then I will pay them for the first time... but then again I may as well submerge into the single player genre.

That's what I thought too, but things have changed with Nost. Other servers are learning bugs, pay 2 win, xp boosts and other ways of changing the original are not acceptable. Nost recreated a sense of community in the private server space for the first time. Sure there were private servers before, but not with the same spirit.

Kronos intends to continue that spirit, and hopefully one day, Blizzard.

Next weekend? I thought the servers are coming back up tomorrow/monday, like they said as their short term plan of moving servers, while long term one (better DDoS protection) will take ~2 weeks to complete?

thought so too.

Top Bottom