• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Heroes, Friends,

Together we have faced the challenges set forth by the firelord Ragnaros, we overcame the challenge. We were then faced with the challenge set forth by the Lord of Blackrock, Nefarian. Together we overcame the challenge. In the wake of the defeat of the Lord of Blackrock, the challenges of Zul'Gurub and the defeat of Hakkar were no match for us. While we work together in the war effort to meet and defeat the challenges that lie behind the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, a new and unexpected challenge has arose.

Read More

Dear Heroes, Friends,

Together we have faced the challenges set forth by the firelord Ragnaros, we overcame the challenge. We were then faced with the challenge set forth by the Lord of Blackrock, Nefarian. Together we overcame the challenge. In the wake of the defeat of the Lord of Blackrock, the challenges of Zul'Gurub and the defeat of Hakkar were no match for us. While we work together in the war effort to meet and defeat the challenges that lie behind the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, a new and unexpected challenge has arose.

Read More
Great!

/cheer

Great to hear.....and DDOS'er fuck you, I am not religious in any ways, but if hell exist, am I pretty sure, that guys and assholes like you, will have a special place down there....up there.

I guess i'll have to find something else to do until then. Thanks for the ETA.

Good luck and thanks for all the hard work.

You have my thanks and support!

Edit: and now I get to concentrate on my yard work without distractions. That's a good thing :)

Will your servers stay in sweden? Im asking cause this might be the chance to move them to a country where it would be harder for blizz to shut them down.

"To our PvPers, we will be extending the PvP week/rank flush until May 18th."

YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST!!! This was the only thing I was worried about! I LOVE YOU KRONOS! WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP OR SURRENDER!!!! :))

Hope the server comes back up soon, In the mean time - who's interested in starting a Kronos Podcast? I have all the resources needed to get one up and running for all the English speaking members. if you're interest pm me.

RIP. Too bad about the player losses that will come from this. (Its inevitable for any game that's shut down for this long)

It's brought a barrel of laughs though, how people don't seem to give a sh*t about real issues, but when their game is affected they become revolutionaries.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the reopening announcement. Can't wait to come back and play.

Thanks guys for all your efforts and hard work. We appreciate all you have done and are still doing. See you next week, back stronger than ever.

PS: The server crashed when I was in the woods surrounded by Worgen, instead of in the Inn, please can you move me back ? (Joking lol)

RIP. Too bad about the player losses that will come from this. (Its inevitable for any game that's shut down for this long)

It's brought a barrel of laughs though, how people don't seem to give a sh*t about real issues, but when their game is affected they become revolutionaries.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the reopening announcement. Can't wait to come back and play.

Whats so bad about player loss? Hell, new players will wait less time in que and old players will suffer less from delay. It's a win win situation that we get from this as it will purge unwanted players.

OnT; I cheer for you kronos, this is just a bump in the road!

Top Bottom