• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

Does this mean the pvp calculation will be prolonged for another week ? When servers will be back on 17.05 but rank calculation is on 18.05 early in the morning, some 10 hrs of pvp isn't nearly enough...

PS.: I was almost sure that it won't be online as scheduled because in large parts of europe it's holidays now (for working people it's at least this weekend+monday 16th, lots of people will go on vacations) so go ahead and get something out of your RL Kronos guys:rolleyes2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at least I got though my finals week without distractions :lol:

Keep up the great work Kronos! <3

Me too, man.. To top it off, tuesday is the national day where I live so I wont be getting much time in then either. :(

Same here, I got jobs to do on Tuesday and won't get on until evening, but I could play all day Monday, because the wife is out all day . . . FML lol :tongue:

Some of us got IRL raid gear T3 ready to deploy for a wow session with no tomorrows only today, forever

That'll be me when I sit down and open the Kronos website on tuesday:

gabe_newell.jpg

This DDOS has been a blessing for most, between finals week for college students, a break for those with families, and the new faces who are excited to start since they're friends won't shut up about their excitement to return to Kronos.

I definitely excited to get back to my sunbros praising and being so incandescent!
This wait is nothing! I've been waiting 12 years now for the last guardian lol.

PLEASE Kronos Dev team and admins . . . don't hit me with ANOTHER delay . . . if I can't play tomorrow I will run amok naked through the town wielding a Samurai sword and shouting SALAD SNACKBAR!!! :blushing:

PLEASE Kronos Dev team and admins . . . don't hit me with ANOTHER delay . . . if I can't play tomorrow I will run amok naked through the town wielding a Samurai sword and shouting SALAD SNACKBAR!!! :blushing:

just don't get arrested then it will be longer before you can play.

So I just called in, I am sadly sick tomorrow and will be staying the day in "bed" ohh damn guys ;)

Top Bottom