• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior (Kronos1) Just hit 60

Jewfro

I just hit 60 on my warrior. Im currently tank spec but i want to go fury for raiding. Im wondering where i should start to get dps geared. Atm i have 4k hp as tank in moatly greens with some valor peices. I havent played vanilla endgame before.

Definetly tank, you need some hit and crit before going fury, or youll always be the 3rd dps. (In 5mans). Make groups and dont invite plate and rogues. Youll get geared for both specs and theres a lot of leather thats good for fury.

Start with BRD runs, emp runs > DM/east/west > scholo/dm trib > strat live > strat ud >ubrs/lbrs(for quest)

Tank everything, roll on both dps AND tank gear (tell group before tho)

COLLECT AND SELL all the crap you roll/win

RESERVE SOME ORBS from Strat live runs

YOU NEED 600+ GOLD for dps legs/helm (easily doable with intense 5 man spam)

Make your own groups. (BRD emp, hoj for tank, etc) You can get group in 5 min if organising it as tank.

Learn as you play, people are bad anyway and wont get too mad

I got pre-raid bis fury (inc lh/titansteel) and prot gear in like 2 weeks that way, it will take you 2 months if you are too afraid to tank and lead your own groups

oh yeah, spec prot + imp revenge = you can tank all 5 mans with green gear, EASY, just use stuns a lot + have a mage in group

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much. You have helped a lot. Its nice being a part of such a helpful community.

Top Bottom