• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LAGMACRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizznizz

Stop using lagmacro you sad shits......

Lazeh Undead warrior, im talking to you.

Wake up GM's

Kek

I think u should come with some evidence and open a blacklist threaderino. :)

I think that's kinda hard to prove, maybe there's some way GMs can monitor data sent to the server from certain characters. I'm not even sure if this "LAGMACRO" exists or it's just a myth. I do pvp quite often and I rarely get weird lag.

It did actually exist in other addons, so I'm pretty sure u can make one for vanilla.

Well , when i alt+tabbed several times and /follow-ed while farming stuff i noticed that those kind of teleports/lags happen, for short and long distances. (so i think there is a server-response fail sometimes)
I also saw real lags, which would have given pvp advantages sometimes or looked like macros.
But im also sure lagmacro users exist or at least existed.
Since im not doing pvp in WSG that often anymore i hardly saw any situation that might have been caused by a macro.

ATM I'd say 10-15% of all cases with lags and weird happenings after that (the number is really low allready) is made by lagmacros, maybe even less.
The use of lagmacro reduced by far since the first ~4-8 weeks when pvp madness reached its climax.

Keep on watching out, its definitely not a myth and the numbers of users shouldnt grow again.

Last edited:
So far I only saw Torreto and myself using lagmacros. Never in PvP environment though.
Its possible and also super easy to write so I won't say its not happening. But please, please, if you accuse players of abusing use the right forum section and as Mare says post proof or fuck off.

2 post accuse a player of abusing, non delivers proof.
Case closed.

If they can't find a way to properly report a person for abusing then I can only repeat myself. FUCK OFF.

Regardless of where it's used, it clearly doesn't sound like a legit game mechanic you're supposed to use so shouldn't it be considered akin to cheating/exploiting?

If they can't find a way to properly report a person for abusing then I can only repeat myself. FUCK OFF.

Let's tone it down a bit, yes? We're not on Nostril's forums here. :wink:

Last edited:
first of all don't start a threat in the wrong section of a forum not meant for the content.
-------go to Blacklist and click report abuse.

second of all you should never begin with rude or immature behavior
-------Being angry will never work in your favor as people might suspect you for just being angry/tired and doubt what you say afterwards.

third and foremost you should at least have some piece of evidence when you accuse someone
-------Without any proof or evidence you are no different than a person who yells wolf and we all know that story :wink: you could for example record him/them with fraps etc. gm can see their latency and see if abuse or just latency too high.

Please read the forum rules, report in the correct forum and remain calm/friendly/constructive as hostility will get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom