• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Last Week's Team Meeting

It hit me this morning. I now think I know what they meant with the whole server hardware, car and Russia thingy :shifty:. They are probably driving a car to Russia to buy a new server (or upgrades). Russian rubel has crashed lately so I'm guessing that stuff are pretty cheap over there :smile:.

I have been watching Kronos for quite some time and have been very hopeful that this was going to be "THE" vanilla server of all servers, but seeing these changes they are wanting to implement, it seems not. Why tamper with MC or the bg queues? Someone mentioned that if you want to make raids more difficult, then allow different specs into raids than were typically allowed in vanilla (i.e., paladin or druids tanks for example). And, allowing lvl 60's to queue up for bgs with a command rather than visiting a battle master, well .... that's just like Blizzard's terrible implementation of LFG imo. There has never been any other system like vanilla pvp, and there never will be. Bring it back please.

Someone mentioned that if you want to make raids more difficult, then allow different specs into raids than were typically allowed in vanilla (i.e., paladin or druids tanks for example).
It would appear you have messed up guild leaders' decisions and private server admin decisions.

And, allowing lvl 60's to queue up for bgs with a command rather than visiting a battle master, well .... that's just like Blizzard's terrible implementation of LFG imo. There has never been any other system like vanilla pvp, and there never will be. Bring it back please.

It would appear that your watching of Kronos was really short-sighted, because the exact message you are replying to states, that
Battleground-Queue commands, which will certainly not be available to level 60 players.

I suggest that you watch Kronos more properly in the future :wink:

It hit me this morning. I now think I know what they meant with the whole server hardware, car and Russia thingy :shifty:. They are probably driving a car to Russia to buy a new server (or upgrades). Russian rubel has crashed lately so I'm guessing that stuff are pretty cheap over there :smile:.

Well, not quite, but geopolitics was part of the topic.

I suggest that you watch Kronos more properly in the future :wink:
Reading comprehension is a gift rare witnessed on the internet.

I just found this server / website. Saw some thing on YouTube about KRONOS Vanilla. Though I read that it's not out yet even though it said this precisely...

" KRONOS vanilla WOW server bringing it back, for anyone interested in playing it again. Release: 21 Dec 2014. See you there my brothers! "

Got my hopes up, though I can wait haha. So in the mean time, what about the other servers you guys run, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction on where to get info for them?

www.twinstar.cz .. you may need to switch language to english. I don't know how much news are translated to english, but all main info should be.

I can recomend you wotlk/cata server, even through wotlk reached end of progression (ICC released). Cata is still at begining, but it's decently scripted.

what about the other servers you guys run, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction on where to get info for them?
http://www.twinstar.cz/features/?lang=en Here you can find the basic information about all our realms. More information is to be found in the articles belonging to each of the expansions (http://www.twinstar.cz/category/cata-en/?lang=en for example) or to the General category.
I don't know how much news are translated to english
Almost all our Czech articles have their English version. From the past 120 Czech articles, 116 of them was translated, one will be translated soon and the reamining three were not and will not be translated as they are of no importace to the foreign community (some share event on Czech FB and in-game events-related things).

Please don't! don't touch anything.Ban multiboxing? why? it's same like ban healers in raid. why not? they breaking ingame balance...What bad did multiboxers to you? If someone get fun from playing solo? Thats bad? If someone don't like stupid players in group, and if he like to depend on himself?Leave BG system pure like Jesus holy zealotry! It's part of unique vanilla feeling.Molten Core. 1.12 MC was easy mode, thats true. but we playing 1.12. Why u wanna change it? If u gonna change MC, u should close DM, remove items like Lionheart Helm and Titanic Leggins recipes and etc (that list infinite) Thats same like did custom instances like fun servers. I know some players gonna start flame and etc, but i love classic wow not less then you. I love it more then my little son xD, but nwm. And i'd like to see hard MC, but you should understand, that not players like us. Most of them just people who love easymode servers, like fe**x (shame) And if we wanna be server number super 1, we must focus on pure blizzlike and quality. What for u did all ur promo videos with fixes and blizzlike things? To make custom MC and BG commands?thats only my opinion, i know lharts and Stronghand will anyway post they 5 cents after my post xD but i love em anyway

Last edited:
Happy new year to everyone I havent logged here in a while and I see the server still hasnt been launched. Im glad to see work is still in progress tho. Lets hope we see it released in the first or 2nd month of 2015. CHeers!:smile:

If we banned char creation, you would not be able to create your bank alt sitting in ironforge/orgrimmar. Now you can, just can't play it together with your main.

There is already an endless thread about multiboxing.

Multiboxers were less common back in Vanilla because you had to pay several monthly fees and possess a good computer wich is nowadays far to be the case on private servers. Now a lot of players are able to run smoothly several clients at the same time and you don't have to pay anymore so being a multiboxer is way easier if not too much.

Considering Blizzard allowed multiboxing to exist only becouse multiboxer had to pay subscription fee for all his accounts, i can't see why it should be tolerable on private servers.

Moreover, what are they bringing to the community ? I don't understand the pleasure of staying alone in a true MMORPG especially when it concerns Vanilla were social connections are well developped compared to all subsequent expansions. Playing like this sounds to me like avoiding the whole quintessence of the game.

Last edited:
Moreover, what are they bringing to the community ? I don't understand the pleasure of staying alone in a true MMORPG especially when it concerns Vanilla were social connections are well developped compared to all subsequent expansions. Playing like this sounds to me like avoiding the whole quintessence of the game.

THIS. One of the main reasons why I left Blizz is because the aspect of coming together seemed to fall apart, suppose it was frustrating to an extent but wasn't it all worth it?

Can there be a weekly update? Will create alot of goodwill with the people that are waiting for something to happen ! :)

Top Bottom