• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Latest dev video

Not bad. But we can do better! I'm currently doing some covert recruiting on ED.

Awareness is rising! Many people are interested.

Beware of the feenix gestapo though i got ipbanned.

I start to make new commercial video for Kronost....when its done ill up to see it....and if u wanna to use it :D

good effort Spufy, where did you get the footage? (small detail: it's spelled raids not raid's, presents not present)

Made it alone with Sony Vegas+10 video+Some photoshop and 2 Audio Track's
Nope after server release will have opportunity to make something better
:smile:

Made it alone with Sony Vegas+10 video+Some photoshop and 2 Audio Track's
Nope after server release will have opportunity to make something better
:smile:

Sorry but I think this videos isnt really good.
Talking about "working BGs" (which is nowdays the most normal thing on earth) and then showing clips of everyday fights is a bit strange. If you aim to show the quality of Kronos you should rather show certain BG mechanics which arent working on most servers.
I can even put up a repack and record how I fight a friend in BG.

Working raids? I see nothing but bad camera work and a few bosses (no showcase of special mechanics etc.)
Different fonts all around the video, no real editing etc.

I couldnt care less but I was never a fan of half assed projects being released before they are really done. I think videos like this let Kronos look unprofessional.

@Zzuk im Agree with u....be coz of that that video is ""fan made"'
If i wanna make true Kronos video first but be Ingame...and second will need some Rights and access to the server/Like teleportation,speed,fly/Something like GM.I dont wanna be Gm,just need some stuff to make Good Quality video.Before 2-3 year make some Video's for another server-a and they was fine.
And wanna say it again...Its FAN made....i say it in video too.Kronos have there Own chanel and site to publish whatever they want.
PS:If they want i can delete the video...but :huh:

Top Bottom