• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Launch Date?

Stoney

Authorized
ETA is still this fall? Games today really suck and there's literally NOTHING except Kronos I'd like to play now and that's why I'm so impatient. I think many people have the same feeling. Please, launch the server already or we will all die of boredom. :tongue:

Really curious why people fail to obtain information which are avaible from many different sources o_O.

... 21. December

Really curious why people fail to obtain information which are avaible from many different sources o_O.

... 21. December

This^

Op: If you want this server to have the highest chances of becoming a success, you should be patient. Why launch it now, if the developers still see possible improvements.

While I agree with every reply so far,
I do find it frustrating that the Progression Bar is not moving even 1%

So we have to wait for like 2 months yet? FUDGE! :crying:
Time = Quality

The longer we wait the more they can make and the more exploits and bugs can be fixed. id be willing to wait 3-5 month's knowing this but not much longer than that :wink:

Yeah, they should release it, when it is ready. December the 21st sounds good, but I would wait longer, if it means it's ready.

They can release the server before it is 100% done. Some of the content will not be relevant for the launch anyways.
Still, take your time and finish the work you got open.

They can release the server before it is 100% done. Some of the content will not be relevant for the launch anyways.

This is what I am really hoping for, because players won't be able to do raids at start... I just want to play as soon as possible! :D

Enough time for advertising. Going to advertise for Kronos on ED, taking advantage of EDs awful condition.
It's about spreading the word, while ED is more or less down.

Enough time for advertising. Going to advertise for Kronos on ED, taking advantage of EDs awful condition.
It's about spreading the word, while ED is more or less down.

Same here. In the time remaining till launch, I'm trying to get the word out. On ED and other private servers. There are so many people on them that aren't satisfied, but haven't yet learned of Kronos.

Please rescue me from this terribleness!
some random abilities are on a 1 hour cooldown when (for once) an AB popped, the whole of Alliance couldn't mount and Horde just stomped all over us.

Reaaal tired of these subpar servers, Kronos you're my one and only hope!

(...) ED and other private servers. There are so many people on them that aren't satisfied, but haven't yet learned of Kronos.

I'm genuinely curious so I have to ask, I've done retail 99% of my WoW life since beta and only endeavored recently (lets say a year ago) into private servers looking for that Vanilla taste back. I've had a character done on wow rebirth server, which was deserted and has been shut down and more recently on ED from feenix.

So my question is; what's so terrible about those other private servers? I'm not into the whole private server thing so they seem fine from my stand point, but I haven't delved deep into raiding on them so I must be missing something that seems blatantly obvious to you, more savvy people, of the private scene.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely curious so I have to ask, I've done retail 99% of my WoW life since beta and only endeavored recently (lets say a year ago) into private servers looking for that Vanilla taste back. I've had a character done on wow rebirth server, which was deserted and has been shut down and more recently on ED from feenix.

So my question is; what's so terrible about those other private servers? I'm not into the whole private server thing so they seem fine from my stand point, but I haven't delved deep into raiding on them so I must be missing something that seems blatantly obvious to you, more savvy people, of the private scene.

I'm new to the private sever scene as well. Made characters on ED, and just rolled Rebirth when I heard they had better scripting/devs etc. ED kinda just sucked... Like I was exploiting some bugs to make tons of gold (and it was the norm) , and the mods/devs or whatever were complete ass holes on the forums. Quests didn't work and no one cared, at one point you couldn't even obtain the UBRS key because it was bugged, and never heard of it being fixed. rebirth was much better, but had a small population, and they couldn't ever stay online... Those were my problems with both those places.

Staff corruption, in every way possible. Selling Gear/Pvp Ranks, helping their guilds, messing with people they disliked, banning people who criticised their behavior or their abuses etc.
eg. Feenix, doesnt give 2 shits about improving the game as long as they have the majority of vanilla playerbase.
the simplest of problems that can be taken care of easily takes 2-3 years to fix. Bugs and glitches can be abused by anyone and everyone, no shits would be given by the staff.

I personally dont want to play in a pay2win setting, or abusing the bugs become the norm.

And I guess many others in these forums share this opinion, we all wait for Kronos and CC.

we all wait for Kronos and CC.

^ After a few years of private server experiences, i've learned not to hope until i actually see whats going on. Sadly you're right, we all wait for these two realms. And if they fail we are gonna be doomed.

Pretty much you said about ED is true but some of those statements are unconfirmed. Main problem atm, imo, is lack of updates. No news and no nothing regarding AQ or anything else etc

Last edited:
^ After a few years of private server experiences, i've learned not to hope until i actually see whats going on. Sadly you're right, we all wait for these two realms. And if they fail we are gonna be doomed.

Pretty much you said about ED is true but some of those statements are unconfirmed. Main problem atm, imo, is lack of updates. No news and no nothing regarding AQ or anything else etc

I said feenix in general, not ED. That said, ofc i played in ED for a long time. I think their lack of updates is merely a marketing decision. They're trying to figure out how to maintain their populaton while going p2w and making more money. thats why they're stalling the AQ release.

I have high hopes for Kronos and CC, I dont think they will fail.
Its not wishful thinking, most people say K2 was a decent server to begin with. Now they created some hype and most other servers are either dead or struggling not to die. there couldnt have been a better time to release a new Vanilla server.
As for CC... i joined tests and i have to say they deserve the hype.

Project Kronos - the last hope to see Classic WoW in the original performance.
Chero, we wait and we believe in you ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom