• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Launch time

Status
Not open for further replies.
saturday evening would be best imo, giving you the chance to party one last time friday night before you can say goodbye to your life.

So nothing updated regarding release time? Are we going to get to play when the timer on the site hits 0000000?
What's the plan? For me (GMT +1) it would mean a release at midnight sat/sun. Wouldn't it be prudent to release it on friday or saturday night?

For me personally it would not matter when, but I know alot of people who have to go to school/work monday morning who wants to play this weekend :)

Afaik a announcement is planed, if chero don't slack anymore u will get a information today.

I personally don't mind when, I just need to plan ahead so I can do all bullshit workout, food/alcohol, playlists, ​sleep - everything sorted because the first session will be one hell of a grind.

And I believe that dynamic respawn is only for actual mobs?

Don't quote me on this.

Any quest related mob respawns dynamically afaik.
Dynamic does'nt mean instant... Anyway i feel some problems with that. =)
Yea, we don't know the exact formula, but if it's more or less linear (twice less time if twice more people in the area), then we shouldn't have any problems.

Don't fool yourself, it might be better then on nost but we will still have alot of downtime i'm sure ;)

Dear Players,the moment we have all been waiting for is almost here! Kronos will launch this Saturday at 5PM CET. http://www.kronos-wow.com/2015/03/26/release-time/

Dear Players,the moment we have all been waiting for is almost here! Kronos will launch this Saturday at 5PM CET. http://www.kronos-wow.com/2015/03/26/release-time/

That's noon where I live. Perfect <3, a full day of playing on launch day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom