• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other LBRS stealth farming

Strykers

Authorized
Hello everyone.

I would like to use this thread to ask anyone who might be interested in stealth farms in LBRS. Personally I'd go for the gemstones but I don't mind farming anything others might need as well. I am a feral specced tank with almost BiS dungeon gear and I'm looking for a resto druid and a few rogues. If you are interested hit me up ingame, I play horde and I'm online 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm on weekdays and almost every weekend.
If you prefer even voice chat is not a problem, since I've seen videos and read about the farming but haven't actually ever tried before, so first few runs might prove a bit hard.

Anyways, looking forward to your replies.

Grilbers - 60 Tauren Druid

Just a bit offtopic. I remember these LBRS stealth runs from retail and it was very interesting and funny activity.
If mobs and bosses are scripted well, should be even doable (challending) with 2 rogues and 1 druid.

Top Bottom