• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Leaving this Vanilla game server due to Faction Imbalance.

As a WOW player Pre-TBC days, I witnessed the opening of TBC retail and I had a blast. I ended up losing my account to a hacker that targeted my Hunter character with full BGS EPIC GEAR. I earned my full epics from the dead bodies of Alliance players. Everyone called me a TWINK at top level and I was leading the Horde to BGS Victories 9 times out of ten at the very least. When a BG starts and players see me on the list, they know that we will win. This is probably why a hacker zeroed in on my character and back in those days, hacking WOW accounts happens quite a bit. Blizzard couldn't restore my account despite my efforts, screenshots, letters, etc. I left WOW due to this incident and many years later I stumbled upon private servers and I've found out that I can play for free so I gave it a shot. It was free an I've got nothing to lose.
I played in a few servers and became a prominent player in the faction that I've joined and had a blast. Made top kills on the list and became a DK Tank when I got tired playing a hunter. I was the dread of the server versus the Alliance and Horde was outnumbered. I was number 2 tank behind our guild leader. When he's not around, I'm the Horde Tank. I've led invasions upon invasions against Stormwind almost on a weekly basis. Tanked against all their Four Kings and helped our side get the achievement to those that doesn't have it. Alliance struggled to kill our kings because I would defend Orgrimmar at the front gate or at the throne room gates to keep them from getting the achievement. To make this short, there was a good balance in the game. Both sides able to attack one another but better players prevail in the end because of a concerted effort.
Yesterday it was a truly bad experience. One Alliance Paladin camping on Orgrimmar alone and killing everyone at will. No one on the Horde side could stop him. In our CORE GUILD CHAT, they said he had full gears and bullies everyone. This "Josbroek" Paladin did this for hours. No one cared. Today the same player did it again. I got on chat and it was clear that no one cared and they said that it was a GEAR THING. It's not about a HORDE thing. They said that life is tough. Well I told them that they should try to kill the Alliance Kings with their most AWESOME GEAR alone. To kill the Alliance Kings takes the Army of the Horde as one. They said that it's about gears, no one cares what they do in Org. One guild mate blasted me for being a level 53 and crying about it. I told him that being level 53 is a stage that everyone goes through just like himself. I even asked if any Horde player ever camped on Stormwind like how they do it in Orgrimmar and they said flat out, "NO ONE". Hence an Imbalance. Lower levels experiences this kind of incidents in game will leave a bad taste to the game. I quit the guild because there's no reason being in a guild with a selfish mindset and doesn't care about others specially even their own guild mates. I can easily get to level 60 and leveling one level per day because my time at work keeps me from the game.
I've decided to look for another game that can offer more anyway because I've found out that this patch doesn't have TBC or WOTLK and if you want to transfer your account, you'll end up paying or something in that nature. I saw the Hyperion WOTLK and transferring there in the hopes that perhaps there's more balance there and players care about the FACTION and not having little tiny minds of themselves, utter selfishness.
Downloading WOTLK 3.35a now and looking forward to level there. By the way, "Josbroek" Paladin with his awesome gear died when I saw him fighting inside Org. I saw him and shot a manna draining sting, concussive shot, power shots and another manna drainer and another power shot and he died. I took a screen shot of his dead body. Without his BUBBLE or MANNA he dies like a dead battery without juice. Serves him right. That took several of us to kill him and like I've mentioned, it takes the Army of the Horde to INVADE STORMWIND, just like it took a group of us to kill this BULLY.
CORPSE-OF-JOSBROEK (1).gif

Josbroek

"One Alliance Paladin camping on Orgrimmar alone and killing everyone at will. No one on the Horde side could stop him."

:rofl:

Josbroek

btw there are like 10 times as many pvp players on horde side as there are on alliance side, this imbalance you speak of is just in your head.

and you can just log out when you are in orgrimmar/horde-territory to remove your pvp flag to avoid getting camped, strange how a retail vanilla player never heard of this.

oh and hyperion wow was shut down a few months ago.

Last edited:
Hooray!!! Finished downloading the WOTLK 3.35a. Good luck with dealing with Alliance camping Orgrimmar in Vanilla. All the best to you all!!!:)
btw there are like 10 times as many pvp players on horde side as there are on alliance side, this imbalance you speak of is just in your head.

and you can just log out when you are in orgrimmar/horde-territory to remove your pvp flag to avoid getting camped, strange how a retail vanilla player never heard of this.

oh and hyperion wow was shut down a few months ago.
I found another WOTLK 3.35a patched private server that just started recently and it's also BLIZZLIKE. Come and bring a Paladin there and face my DK. I'll smoke your weak butt there. Your kind of players are the reason why Paladins got nerfed and DKs were made. Oh I don't take off the PVP flag idiot because it's a PVP REALM, what part of that you don't understand. The IMBALANCE is that ALLIANCE IS CAMPING OUT ORG AND HORDE ISN'T CAMPING ON STORMWIND. You must not understand what I've written. Come to WOTLK if you dare where your awesome VANILLA gear won't help you and Paladins aren't as powerful anymore. Have fun with the few REAL PLAYERS left in KRONOS. This server has 2, 900 players online with BGS popping on all levels. The best part is flying the DRAGON MOUNTS and making yourself into a flying dragon. The MECHAHOG ooooooh yeah!!! See yah and have fun killing low levels without gear loser:p

Made a new Orc Hunter to get to level 55 quickly and back to DK AWESOMENESS!!! Fenrill the Warrior will join me there also and would like to fly on a DRAGON just as well. I can level MINING to 300 in 2 days and Engineering to 300 in one day as soon as I hit level 85 because nothing will get in my way and all places will be accessible to me. Gold will not be a problem because a TANK DK with AOE's can kill mobs in great numbers. I can farm a thousand gold in a few hours at Northrend. Flying the Helicopter and riding on the coolest WoW Motorcycle the MECHAHOG!!! By the way I've read the thread on "Is this server worth it?" I wasn't alone on the Server Imbalance experience, just saying. It's been fun but you've lost two active daily players but all the best to you all. Cheers!!! Jackspparrow Orc WOTLK (1).gif

Last edited:
What did I just read ... I have some psychical issues tbh but this is too much even for me
Maybe your psychical issues has to do with having a "small brain" and that's why this is too much for you perhaps, tbh.:p What you've read is a personal experience and a personal opinion. This is what a FORUM is about, to share as such. There's a saying, "You can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", and that goes for both you and me. This is too much for "even you" then get out. Org getting camped and defecated on their own backyard by one Alliance player is PATHETIC at best, hence I got out. Some may feel the same and some may not. Respecting one's point of view is key here. Peace out.

Dude it's clearly advertisement of another project, btw Max level is 80 there.

Nonetheless enjoy ....
Not advertising, didn't mention the server. WOTLK is a general WOW game and part of the WOW WORLD. I tried to get on HYPERION but sad to find out that it died and so will this server and apparently I'm not alone. There's a thread about, "Is this server worth it?" They also left because of the low population and there's a mention of an IMBALANCE also. Vanilla was fun but BULLY PLAYERS WITH FULL GEARS CAMPING in your own MAIN CITY and no one cares, I just don't want to be a part of on a daily basis. I bailed out to avoid the daily ALLIANCE STOMPING GROUNDS at Org. If Horde doesn't want to lose future players, they should RISE UP AND GET ANGRY and pay STORMWIND a visit. In my last server some many years ago, I would yell in CAPS in Org Chat, ASSEMBLE THE ARMYYYYYYY!!! We would make at least two raiding groups to kill all four of their kings. This is done almost on a weekly basis. The Alliance will do the same to us but we've killed their kings more often than they do us. It was fun and we would duke it out in the forums and RATED BGS. It was all good and much respect to both sides. Just relating personal experiences and personal opinions. Vanilla was cool due to the tediousness of not having any quest helper and the gold was a problem until I was around 30s. WOTLK offers much more and that's why they made it. Vanilla was made to stay the way it is because players liked the harsh GRINDING ENVIRONMENT. That PALADIN BULLY started just the same and had the opinion that it's very cool to kill others that doesn't have a chance to 1 vs 1 his full set gears vs lower levels. This gives the lower under-geared players a bad experience and end up leaving the game. I gotta go and level to 55 and start an UNDEAD DK. See ya in Azeroth! For the HORDE!!!

Last edited:

Josbroek

Not advertising, didn't mention the server. WOTLK is a general WOW game and part of the WOW WORLD. I tried to get on HYPERION but sad to find out that it died and so will this server and apparently I'm not alone. There's a thread about, "Is this server worth it?" They also left because of the low population and there's a mention of an IMBALANCE also. Vanilla was fun but BULLY PLAYERS WITH FULL GEARS CAMPING in your own MAIN CITY and no one cares, I just don't want to be a part of on a daily basis. I bailed out to avoid the daily ALLIANCE STOMPING GROUNDS at Org. If Horde doesn't want to lose future players, they should RISE UP AND GET ANGRY and pay STORMWIND a visit. In my last server some many years ago, I would yell in CAPS in Org Chat, ASSEMBLE THE ARMYYYYYYY!!! We would make at least two raiding groups to kill all four of their kings. This is done almost on a weekly basis. The Alliance will do the same to us but we've killed their kings more often than they do us. It was fun and we would duke it out in the forums and RATED BGS. It was all good and much respect to both sides. Just relating personal experiences and personal opinions. Vanilla was cool due to the tediousness of not having any quest helper and the gold was a problem until I was around 30s. WOTLK offers much more and that's why they made it. Vanilla was made to stay the way it is because players liked the harsh GRINDING ENVIRONMENT. That PALADIN BULLY started just the same and had the opinion that it's very cool to kill others that doesn't have a chance to 1 vs 1 his full set gears and lower levels. This gives the lower under-geared players a bad experience and end up leaving the game. I gotta go and level to 55 and start an UNDEAD DK. See ya in Azeroth! For the HORDE!!!
dude horde is literally invading ironforge at this very moment and they do it a few times everyweek

dude horde is literally invading ironforge at this very moment and they do it a few times everyweek
Ironforge isn't STORMWIND dude... That's like you attacking another lesser city. Orgrimmar is the HORDE's bastion just like STORMWIND is the ALLIANCE's. When Horde gets united and has the mind to do what you do to us and they will mention courtesy of your CAMPING, you will be hated by your own kind. You wouldn't camp on Org as much anymore because the Horde will come for Stormwind with BLOOD LUST GNASHING TEETH and WEAPONS BLAZING. Come to Lich King and make a Pally, you'll see what being a Paladin is like there lol. I eat Paladins for breakfast there easily. They're slow and I make them slower. Their IMMUNE BUBBLE is nothing but a shadow of what it was for them in VANILLA DAYS lol.

Ndrew

I doubt that you had any real experience in Classic WoW when it was on retail servers circa 2004-2006. If you did, you know would know that Ironforge is the main city where Alliance players gather. Yes, lore-wise SW is the capitol, but SW is mainly populated by lower level players questing and the occasional raid waiting to get buffs. SW slowly established itself as the key Azeroth-based Alliance city over the course of expansions due to it's proximity to the Dark Portal and Karazhan (TBC) and the creation of the docks (WOTLK). Otherwise, if you attack SW, you will not find very many people to battle with.

I gotta go, I'm level 14 now, don't bother me. I need to reach 55 to become a DEATH KNIGHT and destroy STORMWIND again just like before.:D By the way, I don't know anything about Alliance much during those days, I only played Horde. Never made an alliance toon. I only switched faction to Alliance one time cause I got tired of killing Alliance. I transferred to the other side with my character through a point system and I bought a token to switch factions. I found out that it was easier killing Horde from their side with my DK. I got bored of it and left again only to re-emerge when I heard about this Vanilla and Classic Wow hype from Youtube via Asmongold's streams.

Last edited:
I doubt that you had any real experience in Classic WoW when it was on retail servers circa 2004-2006. If you did, you know would know that Ironforge is the main city where Alliance players gather. Yes, lore-wise SW is the capitol, but SW is mainly populated by lower level players questing and the occasional raid waiting to get buffs. SW slowly established itself as the key Azeroth-based Alliance city over the course of expansions due to it's proximity to the Dark Portal and Karazhan (TBC) and the creation of the docks (WOTLK). Otherwise, if you attack SW, you will not find very many people to battle with.
SW is the Capitol like I've said, END OF STORY. Also I spent my time mostly on WOTLK like I've said my account was hacked and joined private servers many years later which expanded to the newer expansion. I didn't get to spend much time in TBC. In WOTLK environment, Stormwind and Dalaran is where the high levels gather and they would pvp in front of SW to stage their invasion of Horde Cities. So your doubts and own words belie you. You even said "slowly"established itself and this was realized much later on in later expansions like you've said. Analyze your own words before you write it. SW is the CAPITOL and wherein the main king of the Alliance reside so we attack it last for a final showdown with the Alliance players. The Alliance would allow us to destroy all the other three cities and throw their last ditch effort at Stormwind but we end up killing him anyway. Also servers vary from server to server. Some give more importance to other places because of ROLE PLAYING. Watch Asmon Gold's videos, everything he does more or less comes from Stormwind very rarely coming from Iron forge. So your experience will vary from other players' experience in game.

Fose

Team Veteran
Ban this guy someone already, like wtf, putting screenshot from server where everyone can clearly see the name of the server in his chat is quite a cool indirect advertisement.

This dude is playing more with his words than the game itself and that shows how mad he is about stuff he completely doesn't know about.

Yes, please ban me so others will see how people are silenced within a Forum which is a voice to be heard with in game experiences. The truth hurts and when it's heard the first reaction of the hurtful will be to shut things down. The server is already dying. The forum will also die because of silencing the voice to be heard. Mad? Hardly, I'm rejoicing to have discovered another avenue to play the game. It took a Bully Player for me to do that. Look at "Is this server worth it?" That person said that it's not too good to play in a server with players already in full Naxx gears. The truth is, it's not cool to play in a server with players in FULL GEARS AND CAMPING ON PLAYERS that has no chance to kill him 1 vs 1. This server just started last November, at least this one doesn't have players with a jump on gears like in this server. Please drop the ban hammer. I'm good with that lol. Cheers!!!

Josbroek

lo
Yes, please ban me so others will see how people are silenced within a Forum which is a voice to be heard with in game experiences. The truth hurts and when it's heard the first reaction of the hurtful will be to shut things down. The server is already dying. The forum will also die because of silencing the voice to be heard. Mad? Hardly, I'm rejoicing to have discovered another avenue to play the game. It took a Bully Player for me to do that. Look at "Is this server worth it?" That person said that it's not too good to play in a server with players already in full Naxx gears. The truth is, it's not cool to play in a server with players in FULL GEARS AND CAMPING ON PLAYERS that has no chance to kill him 1 vs 1. This server just started last November, at least this one doesn't have players with a jump on gears like in this server. Please drop the ban hammer. I'm good with that lol. Cheers!!!
bro i'm a paladin, any blue geared 60 can kite and kill me.

enjoy your P2W wotlk server.

Diarchus

Been away from the server due to new job, location, and house, and some Classic. But omg, so much better for the realm and forum because OP is truly a grandiose no-one. Clinical help and manhood development indicated, for sure. I am relieved for Kronos!

Zzuk

Hi,
I playe here a few years ago and decided to check the forums to see how Kronos is doing. This is probably the strangest thread I ever saw on the internet and I am totally confused by what the OP is even trying to say.

Top Bottom