• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Legends of Maraudon/The Scepter of Celebras

GeneralKappa

There's an issue(https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=7051) in which NCP "Celebras the Redeemed" dissapeares whenewer he wants.
I've already had run before last one, and "ghost" dissapeared immediately after spawn, so i dont have time to engage "scepter combining" part of quest.

At the last run he dissapeared after combining the scepter. I've make a ticket which looked like:

Quest "The Scepter of Celebras" in "Maraudon" are not working correctly, after combining parts for scepter, NPC "Celebras the Redeemed" are dissapeared, not giving an item "Scepter of Celebras".
Now the quest is hanging on the "half-way" and probablly would be not completed in the next runs.
Abandoning quest seems do nothing cause it's a chain quest from "Legends of Maraudon" and it won't return me on the first stage of the quest.

So the question is: how can i get scepter?

I get "answer" in a hour late.
14676872397790.jpg

On next morning(this day) ticket dissapeared, and nothing happened.(Like in childrens week, where i accidentaly deleted "Orphan Whistle" and noone helped.)

What should i do? Make third full run in Maraudon to complete one quest? Would it work?

Same issue in here, done the ticket, still no answer but I'm afraid it will be as it was for Cuergo's Gold (an incredibly polite "we can do nothing about it")

Please at least give me the experience if not the scepter...

Top Bottom