• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Let people know the online count

Status
Not open for further replies.

asd3422

Official Population Census

Since we no longer are able to accurately count the population due to the /who change, is there any possibility that we could get an official average/peak report from the staff? Knowing the current pop is one biggest factors when deciding on a new server.

Re: Official Population Census

And if you know that it is 6000 instead of 4000, will it affect your decision? Are you going allways for the highest population?

So Kronos is a big deal now, right? Let new players know that! Bring back the /who count!

That will help the server grow even bigger and create a reputation that Nost had, as the best and biggest server for vanilla wow!

You have the opportunity right now, because of the Nost self destruction, to take over! Don't miss it!

This is just pathetic. Stop playing with numbers and start playing with people. There is lot of them. You already know there are about 4-5k people on Kronos. Personally I dont care if there is 1k less or more.

So why you care?
^^^

That will help the server grow even bigger and create a reputation that Nost had

DzKLfE4.gif

So Kronos is a big deal now, right? Let new players know that! Bring back the /who count!

That will help the server grow even bigger and create a reputation that Nost had, as the best and biggest server for vanilla wow!

You have the opportunity right now, because of the Nost self destruction, to take over! Don't miss it!

I nominate this for worst post EU in 2016.

So you people dont want a bigger population huh? I guess thats some retarded pride talking in you now since you know, you were in the shadow of nost for a long time. You want play all by yourself may be? You're playing an MMO do you know that? Like with other people, the more people play your game the more mmo-like it becomes, but you can play a single player if you so desire

I wonder if the kronos admin agree with you, i bet they do not, i bet they want to see the server grow

So you people dont want a bigger population huh? I guess thats some retarded pride talking in you now since you know, you were in the shadow of nost for a long time. You want play all by yourself may be? You're playing an MMO do you know that? Like with other people, the more people play your game the more mmo-like it becomes, but you can play a single player if you so desire

I wonder if the kronos admin agree with you, i bet they do not, i bet they want to see the server grow
please leave

I just started playing, so I'm new to this whole private server scene. But, if Kronos were to garner as much attention as this Nost server, wouldn't they be in Blizzard's crosshairs next?..

Tell me what makes 10k+ players on a server so great? Are you blind? The only pro is the ability to pretty much instantly form any groups for any group content but when you look at all the cons it brings (everything overfarmed, more stress on the server ect ect) it really isn't worth it. You're the prime example of one of the type of nost players that I used to make some of my points in other threads; you don't know any better and probably never played retail vanilla. You probably think that if a server doesn't have 5k+ at all times then its ''dead''.

If people wanted to play on fucking nost they would have done so in the first place, there's reasons why we choice to play here and probably one of the biggest one was the blizzlike population numbers.

No, you first. GTFO. Now.

Really? and who are you? his girlfriend? you may go jennifer, i'll stay, thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me what makes 10k+ players on a server so great? Are you blind? The only pro is the ability to pretty much instantly form any groups for any group content but when you look at all the cons it brings (everything overfarmed, more stress on the server ect ect) it really isn't worth it. You're the prime example of one of the type of nost players that I used to make some of my points in other threads; you don't know any better and probably never played retail vanilla. You probably think that if a server doesn't have 5k+ at all times then its ''dead''.

If people wanted to play on fucking nost they would have done so in the first place, there's reasons why we choice to play here and probably one of the biggest one was the blizzlike population numbers.

I wanna play with people, more people more fun, and 10k+ is not so bad, not bad at all.

Well, fucking nost is down, so nobody can play there, as for your choice, times change, and its not your server really. I'm merely making a suggestion to the kronos administration, you can vent your anger though, its ok

There is a lot of reasons why it is as it is.

Thanks for your suggestion, always welcome.

But the answer is a one big NO.

Lock ( it starts to be really not OK thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom