• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Level 59 rankers?

Rockmaster

Authorized
Hey guys, i recently saw a few lvl 59s who have quite a high pvp rank. I saw someone even with rank 11. First of all, why are they ranking like that and also how on esrth do they get so much honor? Are bgs poping at the 50-59 bracket? Is there any advantage when ranking as lvl 59?

On Horde, 59s have instant queue most of the time or nearly instant, while 60s have over an hour long queues since 60 Alliance doesnt queue for battlegrounds.. That makes honor/hour in 59s bracket waaay superior then for 60s. 60s have to play literally whole day and gank in the world between queues to compete with 59s who get the same amount of honor in literally half as much time.

As for Alliance, I have no idea why are they doing that.. It would actually help the server a ton if they dinged 60 and gave desperately needed boost to Ally max level pvp. Those 59 twink premades are probably aware they're super bad since they sometimes lose even to decent 50-59 pugs, so they rather play against lower levels in lvling gear as bis geared twinks in premades, rather then against their own level. At least that's what I'm assuming since pop is instat for them at 60, so there's no reason to hold back with leveling for them, like on Horde

On Horde, 59s have instant queue most of the time or nearly instant, while 60s have over an hour long queues since 60 Alliance doesnt queue for battlegrounds.. That makes honor/hour in 59s bracket waaay superior then for 60s. 60s have to play literally whole day and gank in the world between queues to compete with 59s who get the same amount of honor in literally half as much time.

I can tell you the 59 horde guys play all day aswell, i would say the 2 59's with the most honor in fact play 24/7, but have been getting a lot of hate in game for no good reason, they even follow the brackets that are setup even if that means they have to quite playing on a saturday, yet some of of em are only here for the pvp and hate the fact they have to quite so soon but they do it out of respect for the brackets that are set. so you saying that the 60's only put in work is just whatever mate. you should be happy they respect the brackets and stop playing the game they like just for the reason they feel bad for the 60's with long que's.

+ Half honor is not the way to fix this punishing people for playing the game even more, they could just offer a one time faction change for horde rankers.

Last edited:
I'm not to privy to the total number of 59 "rankers" but the developers have to consider the good of the server .... not a subset of players.

Right now a lot of people at 60 don't queue pvp because it's not worth the time investment. Will halfing their honor solve everything? Probably not... but it will be part of the solution.

Adding more players to the 60 bracket will only help the health of the server in the long run.

Right now it's not worth really pvping in bgs at 60. 30 min + queues to get a premade. My time (and others people's time) is better spent doing other things.

Since i am lvl 53 right now, i think i will start ranking at 55 while casually lvling up and doing some dubgeons in between. I hope that a good mix of pvp and pve wont burn me out too fast. Rank 10 + exalted with all bgs is my goal btw.

1. Horde won't leave ally alone to leavel to 60. ( i am horde the amount of 60s ganking i see while leveling is just sad)

2. The itemization is horrible and the Ranked PVP gear is a joke and worse then MC gear.

3. Yes, lets punish the 59s who are actively playing the game and have more people leave the server (thank god you are not a GM)

4. This is a game your time is "better spent" not playing it. Que for a BG go do "other things" then when BG pops join its not hard

5. .join bg and Horde players killed PVP on this server. I like kronos but I'm scared for the 22nd cause I know what I would do if I was alliance and horde would not let me level.

@ledann

I hold nothing against Horde 59's, where in my comment did I say anything in that regard or that 59's honor should be reduced? Plx highlight that part for me m8.

Ofc, everyone normal will take advantage of the situation that goes in their favor, as an ex-ranker myself, I would rather rank 8h a day then 16h a day 100 out of 100 times without even thinking about it.. Hell, I wish I stayed 59 if I knew how level 60 is going to be, and I'm not even ranking, just want to play games as frequent as possible and have some fun, rather then rotting in queue. I even stopped logging in at this point because there's simply no games popping up, and when it finally pops after 1h+, most times I miss it cause I went afk at some point since who can wait for that shit all that time while doing nothing and not go afk.

All I wrote is explanation to Rockmaster - what and why to the question he asked, literally didn't suggest any of the things you quoted me for. It's the fact that 60's need to play more then 59's for the same amount of honor and that's all I said, nothing more and nothing less.

However, all this being said, this is unheard of and probably first time in history lmao that lower levels are able to easily outfarm max levels and that max lvl pvp doesnt have the biggest activity.. That just screams "fail server" (solely due to staff extremely dumb decisions btw and some core experiments - noone rly understands why they didn't just copy K1 instead of this shit we have rn) - and I don't say that lighthearted since I value my time and it's hard for me to admit that it was wasted leveling & farming dungeons on K3. Anyone who has genuine interest in K3 at this point are either Vanilla newbies who heard of private servers for the first time 2 months ago and wanna try it prior to Blizz Vanilla, or bad players who are aware they're bad and they'd rather be good among bads then the other way around. Literally no decent players wanna play here due to this server situation, unless they already leveled and just wanna q a game now and then and don't have time for yet another fresh server and leveling struggle.

As for Ally > Horde transfers, I wrote an official suggestion for that in Suggestions section last week as an easy and instant solution, but we all know that will never happen.

Last edited:
Remove the .join command only from horde players miggt help. Simce.you are only ranking against your ownfaction it will not. Give allaince any advantage besides maybe a little less horde queing and therfore lowering the que time which will result in less ppl running around ganking anything that moves. Sadly i am one of those ppl that dont have the time to lvl up again... i am almost lvl 54 now and i am strongly considdring stopping at 59 to rank up to rank 10 before dinging 60

Removing .join wouldn't make any effect on the situation when the queue is that long. It only takes 5-10 minutes to reach ANY point in the world from Orgrimmar, which leaves another whole hour to gank or do whatever. Not to mention that with this queue time, you have Hearthstone ready after every battleground, so you can put HS in Light's Hope for example and just port there from Orggrimar every-single-time, almost the same as if you used .join in EPL.
If the queue time was 20 minutes or less, then that would make sense - many probably wouldn't bother to travel if they had only 5-10 min to do their thing.

Literally the only solution I see is to take a part of Horde queuers and make them Alliance queuers (aka transfers from Horde to Ally)....or to Ally scene suddenly gets some crazy boost in PvP population out of nowhere, but I don't see how is that possible.

Last edited:
Removing .join wouldn't make any effect on the situation when the queue is that long. It only takes 5-10 minutes to reach ANY point in the world from Orgrimmar, which leaves another whole hour to gank or do whatever. Not to mention that with this queue time, you have Hearthstone ready after every battleground, so you can put HS in Light's Hope for example and just port there from Orggrimar every-single-time, almost the same as if you used .join in EPL.
If the queue time was 20 minutes or less, then that would make sense - many probably wouldn't bother to travel if they had only 5-10 min to do their thing.

Literally the only solution I see is to take a part of Horde queuers and make them Alliance queuers (aka transfers from Horde to Ally)....or to Ally scene suddenly gets some crazy boost in PvP population out of nowhere, but I don't see how is that possible.
Yeah you might be right :( seems like the favtion transfer for rankers is our only hope

Stop crying you babies, this is Vanilla. Can we just focus on more pressing issues? Like Shadow Reflector vs Seduction, ok game breaking stuff right here fellas.

Shadow Reflector worked on Seduction just as it's supposed to? For the entire time I played on K1 at least.

You don't even have reflectors on K3 for the longest time anyway, so you can enjoy the super engaging peasant caller spam gameplay.

Shadow Reflector worked on Seduction just as it's supposed to? For the entire time I played on K1 at least.

You don't even have reflectors on K3 for the longest time anyway, so you can enjoy the super engaging peasant caller spam gameplay.
When will reflectos be available?

1.4 I think, but you never know on this realm. They still haven't released Dire Maul (1.3), and Chero doesn't seem to be very active, leaving you with a bunch of devs that can't work on anything beyond simple quest changes. I assume you'll have to wait for a good while.

Shadow Reflector vs Seduction is still an on going bug that should be fixed and probably will for classic vanilla.

Top Bottom