• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Leveling guide as warlock???

adriano20

Hey there! I plan to level a warlock.
Can someone help me with how I should be doing my talents?
I guess demonology is best, dot up and let pet tank - but what should I chose first etc.
I want to be as good as I can leveling by myself.

I personally liked full-Affli a lot. DOT a group of 3+ up (including Siphon Life on everybody), AoE fear and lifetap+drain/dark pact to recover mana as necessary. Super quick and very safe.

Already answered somewhere else, but looking it up takes more them then rewriting :)

The first 5 point usually always go into imp. corruption and imp. Life Tap.
Now that you already spent 7 point into this tree you might aswell go all the way to the end.

Pick up dark pact as soon as you hit 40 and start leeching your minions mana. Once hes drained, get a fresh one or drink.

Is it weird that I only put 2 points into improved corruption? The way I see it. Insta corruption is not really all that great. Because there is still global CD. 1,5s I think? So you cast your insta corruption and then wait for 1,5s to cast next spell? With just 2 points in it you can start casting next spell right after casting corruption.

But please tell me if Im ***** and should do things differently I never played warlock. :laugh:

Forst a start, there is not a single warlock spec without improved corrption :p
Everytime I play a lock I get reminded that corruption is actually a cast. You are so used to having it instant that you tend to forget.

Making it instant has several advantages:
> no pushback
> can be used while running
> faster application to multiple targets (cause no pushbacks)

Top Bottom