• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Leveling spec (1-39 wand build)

JesterJones

Was wondering what you guys thought about it! Opionons and critiques are greately appreciated! :D -Joannda, Kronos 2 Priest leveling.

Talents 1-39
10 11 12 13 14 Improved Wand
15 16 Spirit Tap
17 18 19 Improved Power Word: Shield
20 21 22 Spirit Tap
23 24 Improved Power Word: Fortitude
25 Meditation
26 Inner Focus
27 28 Meditation
29 Martrydom
30 31 32 Improved Inner Fire
33 34 35 Improved Renew
36 37 Mental Agility
38 Divine Spirit
39 Mental Strength

I wouldn't bother with talents in any tree except Shadow (aside from 5/5 Imp. Wand). Killing things quickly and efficiently should be the focus, not self-defense talents that don't do much for helping you take on more than one mob at a time.

There is a priest leveling talent guide on here someone copied over from Nost's forums, and it works very well.

Is levelling with a wand actually a viable option? I've always just spammed my spells for days on end.

are there any nice strong wands available from vendors?

1-39 i leveled my lock like this.Just put dots and wand it to death with void tanks.
Same goes for priest.Shadow dot on target,devour plague if u have(not really needed) and then put vampric embrace and wand it.No need to even put shield up^^
Just get enough spirit gear so your mana regen is fast with tap.

I leveled a priest on another realm as shadow and my priest on this realm is at 40 currently. Leveling as disc has been sooo much nicer. I love not needing to mana up after ever 2 mobs. Fighting multiple mobs? No problem! The first 5 talents I got were put into Spirit Tap, but after those all my talents have gone into disc. My spec is currently like this: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bVMusVVoZZx. I heal a lot of dungeons as well so the spec is very helpful for that. Sure it takes a bit longer to kill mobs but it sure beats oom'ing every minute. My rotation is Bubble (before engaging), Holy Fire, Mind Blast, SW: Pain, then wand them down.

It's my 4th priest that I level since retail. I've always leveled shadow (with 5/5 imp. wand). I pretty always go around that spec http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bVZZx0gt0to and never run out of mana except with multiple mob pull where I need to cast more spells. My spell rotation is usually Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, SW: Pain and wand down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom