• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Levelling up First Aid

madkobra

I am 78 level first aid. I have 150 cap. So i am 78/150. For some reason i am stuck at level 78. I created 15+ heavy linen bandages(they look green and non heavy linen bandages look grey). The next recipe is at 80. So wtf is going on? Valve please fix...

Last edited:
Re: THIS IS BULLSHIT!

So you are leatherworker, yet you are making things from first aid. I wonder, why doesn't it lvl up your leatherworking.
Also if by any chance you meant FA from begging, the green colour means that you have 50% to chance to lvl up. So it can take quite a while (and lot of mats) to lvl up to your desired lvl.

i edited the text
edit: dude yes it sometimes takes a while to level it up. but i did 15+ of them(i stopped counting) there is something wrong.

Once (it was on tbc but this kind of thing doesn't change) I made 100+ of them 'till I lvl up. So the way I see it you two options: Stalk bugreport for a few days and see if someone has similar problem or make more bandages.

Yeah I had to make a bunch to get from 75-80. Just bad luck, gotta keep trying. Linen is crazy cheap so it isn't exactly an expensive step to get past. lol

green is 25% chance to skill up, yellow is 50 or 75 not sure, but green is definetly low

Top Bottom