• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF a specific Auction Addon

Merinei

I recently lost my addons due to some pc issues and I'm havng an incredibly difficult time finding a much beloved addon.

The addon I had was one designed around the auction house, it was very simple, took up very little space and did not resemble Auctioner or the version of Aux I can find.

The addon was called Aux but did not have a skin similar to retails TSM and listed items that I searched by unit price, listed my search history, and allowed me to search for items with specific suffixes.

I could for example add "Frost" to a a search criteria and it would locate any item on the AH with Frost in the name or in the item stats such as Frost Damage or Frost Resistance.

This addon also had similar buyout/bid buttons like the Aux I can find.

I had been using this addon since early Nostalrius

It looked like it but not quite the version/addon I was looking for sadly.

It's missing the search history as well as the criteria searches, it also doesnt have the same post auction ui as the one I had used before

Last edited:
If I cant find the addon, is there a way to alter the current Aux to sort by unit price instead of stack price?

If I cant find the addon, is there a way to alter the current Aux to sort by unit price instead of stack price?
It sorts by the percentage column by default which is essentially the same as sorting by unit price. If you wanna see unit prices you can right click the price column headers to switch between stack and unit, but I would keep it on stack to be safe. Usually unit prices don't give you any useful information that you don't get from the percentage already and it can be dangerous to accidentally buy something more expensive than you expect when going by unit prices, especially with items that stack very high like ammo.

The addon was called Aux but did not have a skin similar to retails TSM and listed items that I searched by unit price, listed my search history, and allowed me to search for items with specific suffixes.
Modern aux can still do tooltip filters. E.g., armor/cloth/60/frost
listed my search history
modern aux still does that too, in the saved searches subtab of search

Last edited:
Top Bottom