• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Addon coder (think its easy with some experience)

Dreamhack

Hey! You there! we want you!

we-want-you.jpg

Do you have somewhat coding skills?

This addon needs a quick fix, in-game you can select what classes to heal, and what Not to heal...

But if you remove "heal player pets" it still heals the pets.. maybe wow counts the pets as players so it doenst work, i dunno.

can you have a look inside?

http://addons.zerf.moon.lv/addon/ceasyhealer

Last edited:
My guess is it does not work because function cEasyHealer_Function_IsPet always returns false. You can find it in cEasyHealer.lua on lines 466 to 475. It should look like that:

HTML:
function cEasyHealer_Function_IsPet(unit)
 if( strfind(unit,"pet") == nil)    then
        return false;
 else
        return true;
 end
end

My guess is it does not work because function cEasyHealer_Function_IsPet always returns false. You can find it in cEasyHealer.lua on lines 466 to 475. It should look like that:

HTML:
function cEasyHealer_Function_IsPet(unit)
 if( strfind(unit,"pet") == nil)    then
        return false;
 else
        return true;
 end
end

OK thanks! i will try it tonight in BG :)

So i just copy that text and put it in? or is that the false text? im horrible at code :D

If i understand it well, this code should be found in cEasyHealer.lua at lines 466-475 and there, you should correct the return values.

Top Bottom