• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Addon or something to Allow me to Always see MS/FPS/MB

SashaYudin

Authorized
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for an addon or something someone created that allows me to see my FPS/MS/MB that comes to be movable as well. I do not like Titan or Fubar, will take other suggestions.

~Sasha

Don't try to push FPS at most ur gonna cause Screen Tearing if ur monitor is not compatible with the graphic's tech otherwise even if the software counts 100 FPS what is being shown will be 60 FPS... Also it is not a shooter nor is the graphics extremely high so increasing it won't gain you any benefits...

If you wish for a smoother look then just go for a stabilizes FPS at 50-60 and smoothen out the looks using the config.wtf

If you truly do go for the FPS then all you do is shoot yourself in the foot...

Thank you Crowlock and Mrrosh, I actually just want to be able to see my FPS...don't care about increasing it too much. I thought Bongos did have the feature, I will play around with it.

Top Bottom