• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Addon

Spannabis

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is any addon like autoattack one, but with wands. I mean when you right click a mob y are mele autoattacking, is there any addon that can bind autowand? It will be really usefull for mages locks and priest.

Thanks in advance

Just use a macro and keybind that to the mouse click? Or even better if you have more buttons on the mouse keybind it to one of them.

Basically saying, this does not require an addon when there is a simple solution already provided in-game.

Last edited:
I am not very use to macros, may you give me an example of how i could do it? or bind it? thnks

something like this

/script SetBindingMacro("BUTTON2", "Wand"); SetBinding("SHIFT-BUTTON2","TURNORACTION"); SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet());

There is a reason why there isn't an addon for this, or why people dont replace right click with shoot. You tend to mess up all teh other functions that right clicking does, ie: turning, looting, moving etc.

You want it to perform a macro command under certain conditions, and perform a hardware mouse button click, or run a keybinding. This isn't possible and an addon cannot fix this, so what you have to do is use "shift+right click" or ctrl. It is not ideal but its the only way to closely meet your criteria.

I see what u mean, so may instead of bind it to mouse bottom 2 i should do it to the scroll botom or may be a side bottom of the mouse. That would avoid those problems you mention right?

The side mouse button will be best. If you want an addon to help make changing keybinds easier. Check the User experience list for Clique. What is your mouse brand? and do you have software for it install on your computer?

Clique is a simple addon that enables powerful click-casting and hover-casting on your unit frames and in the 3D game world. You can bind virtually any mouse or keyboard combination to a spell or macro. In it's normal configuration this enables you to use the bindings over your unit frames in order to cast spells directly on that unit. This allows you to more quickly select both the spell to cast, and the target of the spell without requiring an extra click.

Binding a spell is just a matter of finding the spell in your spellbook, putting your mouse over it, and performing the binding you would like to add. For example, if you'd like to set 'Regrowth' to activate on 'Shift-LeftButton', then you just find that spell in your spellbook and then Shift-LeftClick on it. You can also bind keyboard combinations, so you could do the same with Shift-R if you'd like.

I personally haven't used this addon to its full extent, but it does work well. If you are willing to put some time into your keybinds, this because a very powerful addon that will give you a slight edge.

Source: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/91251-Useful-User-Experience-Addons-for-1-12

Top Bottom