• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF addons (elvui and some more) building nice UI

mashadow21

WoWScrnShot_011915_185915.jpg
so this is my WOD UI atm and i wish to get as close as possible to this UI
1)i use ELVUI is there any version for vanilla?

2) is there a way to convert my WOD addon settings to my vanilla folder (specialy elvui settings) if ELVUI exists on this version that is

3) addonlist im looking for :
DBM
ragebar
weakauras
bagnon
omniCC
gladiatorloSA
recount
ELVUI

would reeally appriciate if ppl could help me out with this and im willing to post a screenshot of my UI when i have these, also willing to post any settings from my UI when its build for others to use.

Unless you get someone to make it you will never get anything like gladiatorloSA in vanilla i think. : o if you find one it would be pretty amazing though

And i dont think ELVui had vanilla versions but there are some other UI alternatives about?

The closest you're going to get to ElvUI is a TukUI remake (sort of). The ui doesn't have all the functionality but it has the appearance. http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/51955-ui-elvui-335a-remake-for-1121/

DBM alternatives are Big Wigs or CT_BossMods
RageBar alternatives .. no clue
WeakAuras alternatives are PowerAuras (what WA was derived from)
Bagnon has a version on the google drive
OmniCC has a version on the google drive
GladiatorLOSA has no alternatives
Recount alternatives SW_Stats, DamageMeter, Recap

Google Drive Addons: [A-O]
Google Drive Addons: [P-Z]

Top Bottom