• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF ally pvp crew

Dont derail topic pls )

still looking for more slave for pvp team.

Req :
Voice chat
follow order

im sure you will love to faceroll horde stronk pvpers )

I'm still willing to be hunter :D I love to viper sting shit and sacrifice myself for peels.

Dont derail topic pls )

still looking for more slave for pvp team.

Req :
Voice chat
follow order

im sure you will love to faceroll horde stronk pvpers )

Sry for offtopic mate. I'll play priest, maybe I come heal you chaps and have a cuppa tea.

like with warlock 1 vs 5 in demo spec... ))

whiele im always up for take the player and not the class/spec

i rater have a 30/0/21 or a destro lock insteant of demo , atleast for wsg
for ab demo kinda badass defender

whiele im always up for take the player and not the class/spec

i rater have a 30/0/21 or a destro lock insteant of demo , atleast for wsg
for ab demo kinda badass defender
ofc,mb you played vs noobs :D
in sm/ruin small hp...Yes good dmg,but hp and survive.
Destro is good,but becouse they use demo and desro spec.

Full demo with soul link is better :)

You have to consider teamplay as lock you will either defend ramp/flagroom or mid , so for wsg demo is good as cc bot

For teamplay in wsg sm/ruin or even destro is far better then SL

For ab/av it doesnt really matter that much

Last edited:
Bump! still looking for more slave for pvp only req:

1)Basic english skill
2)Voice chat
3)Follow order

ps: horde gonna get farmed at gy )

Holy crap the Ally thread is longer than the Horde thread... Can we hope for balanced factions instead of Horde winning 90% of BGs like on Feenix's ED? :O

Holy crap the Ally thread is longer than the Horde thread... Can we hope for balanced factions instead of Horde winning 90% of BGs like on Feenix's ED? :O

I do think so, because after reading through the whole Kronos forum, my impression is, that here on Kronos will play plenty of skilled players. So not everyone whos interested in pvping will roll horde, because one knows, that it would result in a lack of alliance pvpers. I'm rolling alliance for that reason. Alliance pvpers is usually a smaller community then horde pvpers, which makes it easier to get to know each other and play as a team and of course it makes it easier to reach a certain standing with less people in the pool. And i guess i'm not the only one thinking like this ;)

Definitely plan to be involved with the ally pvp community, and would love to join your bg group Indaco!

I'll be playing druid.. Most likely feral. Happy to use voice chat and work as a team.

Reached rank 11 on vanilla retail.

Uhum, am looking forward to playing with you all too!

I do speak English acceptably and have played without complaining with Russians, Bulgarians, Poles and what not whose English is heavily inflected. Plus, I am Romanian myself, though I've been told I do not have an EE accent.
Little experience with the Classic PvP rank grind, focused on raiding. My highest was K-Captain (the 8th?), only for the potions. I did know some of PvP though, as I got into lots of WPvP and later on I became an AM and HotA. I actually led a team to GM in the very first RBG season and have experience as target caller too.

Torn between a Warrior and Rogue atm. Will depend on my schedule (if I'll have time to raid, will be Warrior). Do you have FC covered already? I never FCed on Warrior, but I did reach FM as Druid FC in early MoP - different mechanics, but not positioning.

Would you consider using Skype over Vent, Mumble, TS? Hope you don't mind the question, I'll use whatever, but for groups of ~10, Skype works well and the other 3 have rather awful Voice Sensitivity features, you really have to employ push-to-talk /moan

You have to keep in mind: alliance player are a lot more used to teamwork and voice chat ,usually pve geared too.

So with a premade working togher is much easier steamroll vurtne style player, even if people are not as good as enemy faction .

Thats why i require voice chat , is much easier coordinate stuff if you know someone is getting ressed/going ramp and shiet

Hey Indaco,

I was not asking that we do not use voice chat. I was asking if you'd be open to use a better voice chat (for PvP) than Mumble, Vent, TS, namely Skype. The fact that Voice Sensitivity is crappy for the first 3 means that you have to use push-to-talk, which slows you down in a PvP setting where you have to communicate a lot.

Top Bottom