• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF American Alliance Players at Launch

Swans

What up guys.

I'm going to be rolling warrior on Kronos and I'm looking for some US players to team up with at launch so we can tear shit up together.

Would be nice to get a solid group of 5 so we could dungeon when the time comes. I would also be up for rolling hunter if someone just HAS to play warrior. I would even be up for starting a guild and getting a jump on the U.S. player base if anyone is interested.

Reply to this thread and lemme know if you're interested and maybe we can start chatting Skype style and we can figure out schedules and er'thing.

Swans out.

Last edited:
Heyo! Forfun here, IRL Jeremiah. I am definitely down to play with you. I am getting a new job hopefully and will work 3:30-12 EST and school 7am-3pm. mon-fri. My weekends are off if you'll make an exception haha. That's if I get the job. ATM i'm staying with no for now.

Hey guys! I'm GMT-4. I currently work nights but I may have a 9am-5pm job by launch if all goes well! I'm thinking of rolling a priest or caster of some sorts. Not to into skype but i'm down for ventrilo.

The server is an English Speaking Server--so trust me when I say we will have a huge US population inc. :biggrin:

Hey fellas, good to meet up with ya! I was worried there wouldn't be any U.S. players!

Im EST, and like you guys, I also have a life. My current work schedule is 7am - 3pm. Im looking to mainly play between 6pm and midnight. Which, so far, I think would work for us. My weekends will also be open (don't have any chil'renz)

A few questions. What classes are you all interested in rolling? Would you guys be up for starting a U.S. based guild? You guys know any people you can possibly get to come over?

Holla at ya boy!

Swans out.

Added you guys as friends. Crisco, I have a vent server so if everyone prefers we can use that to communicate.

Hello, I plan on making a guild for US players, I have a strong group of players though the consensus is we want to play horde.It would be great to bring in all the US players we can let me know what you think swans, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Hey Xennon, I sent you a PM. Let me know what you think.

We can open up discussion to the other guys to about how they feel about factions and roles.

6pm-12am is perfect for me, I might have to work some nights and weekends for now BUT thats now and the server probably won't be out for another month at best, maybe two? By then my schedule should be more normal! Man now this is what i'm stoked for! It already feels like 2006 again!

Cool, Crisco. I'm talking to Xennon right now and it sounds like he has a handful of players that want to come over also. Whats your take on factions?

I will have a some friends from retail, other games, and private servers whom will come to play. My preference for faction is towards alliance because of the PVE advantage

Sent Swans a PM,
Let's try to all get in contact with eachother on your vent server or skype group chat ( would be the best so everyone can see) to talk?

Last edited:
Hey Zetox, Im responding to your PM right now. Would probably be good if me, you and Xennon hopped in vent over the weekend and chatted it out. I have halloween parties tonight and tomorrow night but Im free Saturday and Sunday if you guys wanna hop in Skype (would probably be better) or vent and talk.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a bit busy on Saturday (gf visiting) but can be on skype/vent anytime today, lots tommorow and anytime on Sunday

Aight, I sent Zetox, Xennon and crisco PM's. Post here about good time to speak on Sunday. I'm not available tonight or tomorrow and Zetox is busy on Saturday so lets aim for Sunday.

PM me your Skype names and we will simply setup a group chat. I think that will be best for everyone right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Got you PM Xennon, Ill add you. Zetox and crisco send me your Skype handles and Ill start the group chat on whatever time we decide on Sunday.

Im EST so we need to account for any timezone differences.

Does 4 PM EST work for everyone? That will give everyone a chance to sleep in and grab breakfast (my typical Sunday :tongue:)

- - - Updated - - -

Crisco said 4 works for him on Sunday. Ive sent you a Skype request Xennon. Crisco and Zetox make sure to send me your Skype handles.

Hey fellas, good to meet up with ya! I was worried there wouldn't be any U.S. players!

Im EST, and like you guys, I also have a life

hey man, sure you're playing the right game then? :whistling:

i'm not US but i have no real life obligations on the whole, so i might just join a US guild.

Top Bottom