• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Auctioneer addon

hijacker

Is there a working auctioneer addon for 1.12? I am having trouble finding one that works.

TIA

So, did this link work for you? I have yet to find one that actually works and this version did the same as all the others. There's no "scan" button or anything. I do get an error from Stubby whenever that's loaded which I believe is a dependancy for auctioneer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

aux is bit different than auctioneer though.
Fair enough. I guess I made a lot of assumptions there. I haven’t played around enough with aux to really get the gist of it yet. I’ll use it in the absence of auctioneer. But I’d prefer auctioneer. There just doesn’t seem to be a reliable source for auctioneer.

Fair enough. I guess I made a lot of assumptions there. I haven’t played around enough with aux to really get the gist of it yet. I’ll use it in the absence of auctioneer. But I’d prefer auctioneer. There just doesn’t seem to be a reliable source for auctioneer.

You can do SO much more with Aux if you just learn how to use it. Trust me, you'll love it once you get used to it.

You can do SO much more with Aux if you just learn how to use it. Trust me, you'll love it once you get used to it.
I'm really looking forward to playing with this addon, but really struggling to actually get it to load and work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm extracting it to the addon folder like I've done since 2005! Doesn't show up in the addon list.

There are couple of things that are annoying though, you cannot make undercuts more than 1 copper, saving auctions or changing auction prices on the fly is super slow.

Top Bottom