• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Color Coded Guild Tab

SashaYudin

Authorized
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I finally installed LUNA frames from X-Perl frames and I love it!

Only question, I no longer have a color coded guild tab which is just nice to have....anyone know if LUNA has this option or if there is another addon that does this?

*Note: I do not mean raid tab, I mean the actual guild tab color coding for each class.

Thanks!

~Sasha

Strange, I don't know what is going on. I installed the addon and unzipped the file to my interface>addons folder, but will not show up in addons when I log on to Euloqariaxia's screen...

- - - Updated - - -

Does my current addon CHATMOD 1.05b interfere?

Did you remove the -master part in the folder name? folder got to have the same name as the .toc file inside it.

Oh I did remove the -master part of it!

- - - Updated - - -

the .lua and .toc files only say ColorGuildFrame-1.0.lua and ColorGuildFrame-1.0.toc

so the -master is not relevant. I tried to just rename it to ColorGuildFrame- and still does not work.

- - - Updated - - -

I re-named the .toc and .lua file just ColorGuildFrame and it worked!

Problem though!

Although I see the addon now listed in my Addon Tab on my login screen, when I log in...I don't see jack in my guild tab or who list...is there a .option to activate it or lol

- - - Updated - - -

Do I need X-perl to run this? I have LUNA and rather keep LUNA.

Any option to make it activate? I have the addon now listed with the rest of my addons in my login screen.

However, when I log in game, I see no color coded guild tab or who list.

Okay!

- - - Updated - - -

It worked!!!

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

You are my Hero Meridaw! Big Shout out to You Next Stream! <3

Top Bottom