• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Engineering LF engineer - aliance

Kaspi

Hello,

I'm new on Kronos and i find out, that exping on Vanilla is quite difficult, especially withoug gear. My 7 lvl hunter has only grey and white quality items, i have ony few silver in my pocket and i try to get better gear.

To earn some money, i choose mining and skinning as my professions. So, i have materials and i need someone with crafting profesion to help me. Maybe here is a player, who need to skill up profession or some high level who has free time for me.

I can go to Stormwind or Ironforge, i need engineer who can create green quality guns for lvl 5-20.

Thanks for you offer, i'll be grateful for your help.

Hello,

I'm new on Kronos and i find out, that exping on Vanilla is quite difficult, especially withoug gear. My 7 lvl hunter has only grey and white quality items, i have ony few silver in my pocket and i try to get better gear.

To earn some money, i choose mining and skinning as my professions. So, i have materials and i need someone with crafting profesion to help me. Maybe here is a player, who need to skill up profession or some high level who has free time for me.

I can go to Stormwind or Ironforge, i need engineer who can create green quality guns for lvl 5-20.

Thanks for you offer, i'll be grateful for your help.

Hi Kaspi, welcome to Kronos :)
If you have all the materials i would be glad to help you out with my engineering skills.
Please go to the following page and choose the gun you want amd send me the material.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spells=11.202#0+2+7-1
Once I have finished the craft i will send it back to you for free.
In case you are missing out on certain materials i might have them on stock (for free of course).

Looking forward to your request.

Best regards,

Magelol
(Alliance Mage)

Top Bottom