• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Horde PVP Crew

What class are you gonna roll?

• Total voters

Rerun

What's up guys and girls,

I've been into PvP ever since I started playing WoW late 2005.
Now that I have found the glorious future land that is Kronos, I have decided to make this my new home.

Back in the olden days as an Enhancement Shaman I sadly was a tad too late with the desicion of going for R13/14 and made it to Rank 10 of Champion before TBC hit.
Now I want to redeem myself and complete the task, but I cannot do it alone.

I have already summoned a very good friend of mine to come on this legendary journey with me,
and I'm willing to accept a whole lot more able bodied Hordes who have the same thirst for glory as I do.

Together we will go for level 60 as soon as possible. Sure you can enjoy your vanilla content all over again, but I do aim to be 60 asap so if you're wanting to take all the time in the world this is not for you.
I'm talking to the Tauren, Orcs, Undead and Trolls who go for the ultimate glory and have no time for silly games.

I am, at this moment, still torn between becoming an Undead Warlock, or an Undead Rogue. But once I have made the desicion, it's on and there will be no looking back.

SO, are you hungry for some good old World PvP?
Are you itching for well played tactical BGs?
Do you want to be a Warlord of the Horde?!

Join us.

Sounds good. I'm going lock, and aiming asap 60 aswell, so pick rogue. I'm mainly focused on PvE, but gonna play alot, so i'm up for some premade bgs early

Last edited:
Wanted to play Reckoning dwarf paladin PvP but now I'm thinking about an UD mage.

Wanted to play Reckoning dwarf paladin PvP but now I'm thinking about an UD mage.

Reckoning? Do you mean Retribution? Or as there something I am not aware of?

I'd say if you know how to play a mage, go mage! Ret pallies are - in my opinion - kinda boring in vanilla.
Not enough spells for dmg. But a cool class nontheless.

I think that he meaned "Reckoning bomb" paladin, which is half prot and half retri, aiming for oneshoting enemy from time to time.

Enhancement pvp? please no.

No not any more lol.

You're right, eventhough I've had fun with it but you have absolutely 0 control over most of the fight.
Just hope your stormstrike procs WF and you get some crits, then shock and hope your target is dead.

Anyway now I'm probably going Rogue but I'm still torn between Rogue or Lock/Mage.

I'm also planning to do the same class, spec and aim atm.

Which one do you mean?

How viable is ele pvp? Would be a nice change once in a while

I think Tauren would be most suitable simply because that racial stun is a real lifesaver when people get too close.
But Troll and Orc are good too.

On my Shaman back in the day I farmed AV 'til Exalted fully Elemental.
I fucken loved it tbh, I went for Elemental Mastery instead of Natures Swiftness, I think it was worth it.
Being an Orc, standing somewhere relatively safe and popping Ele Mastery + spell dmg trinket then casting Chain Lightning on a group of already damaged Alliance feels really god damn good.
You can be sure to have 2-3 killing blows at once.
:wub:

Hey, I'll be leveling quickly the day the server is up. I hit rank 14 back in the day on alli Stonemaul server player name Pyrex. Definitely looking for a PvP crew and will be trying to rank up as fast as possible. Will be playing mage again.

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the positive replies.

I just added a Poll, inspired by the post of Fihuvwix right above this one.
It's obviously important to have a good synergy in the team; and even though the voting on Polls is not 100% accurate when compared to in-game since some people will change their minds, I'm sure.

But let's vote it out a bit!

I voted Rogue, but like I said, it can still change but the ONLY other option for me is Warlock.

Go ahead and vote guys and girls!

:biggrin:

EDIT: LOL I added Paladin on a Horde Poll.
Whatever.

I'm 90% sure playing Ally, but also thought about UD warrior. Never ever plaed Horde PvP yet.. But i just love playing dwarf warrior PvP... :p Anyways, i'm looking forward meeting you guys in the BG and play against some skilled dudes!

Definitely want to join! I'm going to roll a lock again and I can spend hours upon hours just pvping :D

Well god dang, this Poll looks really really balanced!
Gotta love Vanilla Players :wub:

So far only 1 vote for both Shaman and Lock.

Maybe I will go Lock then..

Ahh decisions decisions.

Top Bottom