• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Horde PVP Crew

What class are you gonna roll?

• Total voters
  • Priest 7 14.29%
  • Mage 5 10.20%
  • Warlock 5 10.20%
  • Druid 4 8.16%
  • Rogue 7 14.29%
  • Warrior 8 16.33%
  • Paladin 2 4.08%
  • Shaman 5 10.20%
  • Hunter 6 12.24%

well thats OK imo. if i dont grind, or pve or raid, i'll spend my time in good old warsong gulch <3

just hit me up ^^

peace

Last edited:
I'll be playing a warlock if you eventually want to get honor farming groups going, I also played an enhancement shaman in vanilla. I keybind and know how to play :))))))))

Cheers guys, thanks for the replies I really appreciate it!

The more I think about what class/race I should play, the less I know lol.

Its still between Rogue and Lock/Mage for me.

Anyhow, do you guys think we WILL ACTUALLY launch before or at.. or around Dec 21st?

Unclear, but still possible I guess :) Unless they say otherwise.

Take Lock. There will be a shitload of UD mages anyways.

Unclear, but still possible I guess :) Unless they say otherwise.

Take Lock. There will be a shitload of UD mages anyways.

Yup, eventhough I first set my sights on Rogue.. I always found them to be too much of a pussy for the lack of a better word. Just stun stun stun, vanish, whatever its fun to be invisible and stun but its against my morals, lol.
:laugh:

So I will go Lock, my friend will roll Spriest.
And thus I was thinking what spec and demon would be best for me since I've very rarely played a Warlock at all.

Felhunter. No matter what spec you run.
With that you get a free CC remove from your priest mate and additional way to counter spell casting.
I would either got 30/0/21 or 9/31/11. The first one beeing the spec with more burst, cc and overall dmg and the second one beeing the standard vanilla SL spec.

Lock and spriest have quite a good synergy. You will enjoy it. The only downside I see is that you both have the same DR category on your main CC ability (fear and physic scream. Playing Succubus won't change that since Seduction also shares the same DR category as fear effects.

I personally hate to PvP on a class that is limited by its resource.

I don't think it gets worse than owning a few people then having to wand it out because your pot is on cooldown and you've exhausted your classe's ways to regenerate mana.

For example as a warrior you can rampage until your healers go OOM. They are pretty tough solo though, unlike rogues which are similar but much more squishy and don't benefit from teamplay so much imo - obviously much better solo however.

I'm also planning to pvp quite a bit and for the above reason (resource) I'm thinking it's gonna be either a warrior, lock (lifetap) or hunter (you're not completely useless on low mana).

I remember vanilla casters having crippling mana issues (except maybe mages if they can create some space for evocation).

Enlighten me if you have another take on vanilla pvp though.

@Lharts
Thanks for the info bro, I did indeed think 30/0/21 was a good spec for me.
I did some research on the Vanilla Felhunter, my god amazing abilities! Concidering what you said about DR's really puts it in perspective. And yes its definitly a downside, but one of the few. If we try to keep at max range as much as possible and get some Shadow talent stun procs, Mind flays its gonna be ok. We both have Healthstones, some heals, power word shield etc. :smile:

@Nelsha
Yeah you're completely right, I used to hate being OOM as elemental shaman.
We also thought about going Double Rogue but I didn't like it as much. Eventhough its a really good combo too if played with good timing.
Depending on if youre gonna be in a group most of the time or not, is important.

I would obviously pick Lock, but I concidered Hunter aswell.

Last edited:
Top Bottom