• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Horde PVP Crew

Rerun

What's up guys and girls,

I've been into PvP ever since I started playing WoW in 2005.
Now that I have found the glorious future land that is Kronos, I have decided to make this my new home.

Back in the olden days as an Enhancement Shaman I sadly was a tad too late with the desicion of going for R13/14 and made it to Rank 10 of Champion before TBC hit.
Now I want to redeem myself and complete the task, but I cannot do it alone.

I have already summoned a very good friend of mine to come on this legendary journey with me,
and I'm willing to accept a whole lot more able bodied Hordes who have the same thirst for glory as I do.

Together we will go for level 60. Sure you can enjoy your vanilla content all over again, but I personally do aim to be 60 asap; as long as PvP is your main focus feel free to join us!

When the time finally comes, I'll roll a Warlock.
I will also be making a PvP Guild with this as soon as we go live and we have some funds saved up.

SO, are you hungry for some good old World PvP?
Are you itching for well played tactical BGs?
Do you want to be a Warlord of the Horde?!

Join us.

Last edited:
I almost achieved the warlord title in retail but i took a vacation trip 2 weeks in Sweden and didn't notice that the ranks where going to be locked so i didn't get it in 1.12.1 but first in a later expansion.

so you can count on seeing me running around hunting the alliance as a horde-warlock but i will be participating in both pve and pvp content since i like all the aspects of 1.12.1 :wink:

Understood.

I also enjoy raiding. I've basically only raided frequently with guilds in Vanilla, and eventhough I was a Resto Shaman which I didn't enjoy that much, it was still very very epic and it felt a lot more authentic than retail now.

But alas, I'm going to focus 100% on PvP first and when that urge has been satisfied to the point of boredom, I will concider joining a proper raiding guild...
I do fancy basically ALL T3 sets.

So whoever is going to be on this server mainly for PvP, hit us up! :yes:

Depending on how WOD is, I'll be up. Prolly Warrior.

I think WoD will be good. Perhaps the best expansion since TBC.. but thats just theorycraft; I haven't played it.

Just think it won't be better than Vanilla, for me anyway. So I won't even buy it.
MoP was the last for me, since I love Asian culture but it was not a very good expansion at all if you ask me.

I think WoD will be good. Perhaps the best expansion since TBC.. but thats just theorycraft; I haven't played it.

Just think it won't be better than Vanilla, for me anyway. So I won't even buy it.
MoP was the last for me, since I love Asian culture but it was not a very good expansion at all if you ask me.

Ye, well.. I was active pre Cata, after Wotlk I just didn't like the gameplay, and Blizzard didn't give a fk about balancing/bugging mmr/wintrading and stuff like that. Like always I'll try this expansion and see how it is. Will definately play on Kronos anyways, how much will depend on how the expansion will be.

Ye, well.. I was active pre Cata, after Wotlk I just didn't like the gameplay, and Blizzard didn't give a fk about balancing/bugging mmr/wintrading and stuff like that. Like always I'll try this expansion and see how it is. Will definately play on Kronos anyways, how much will depend on how the expansion will be.

Cool, once you're on Kronos you can add me as: Rerun

If you decide to go for rank 14, be warned that if you dont give up your life in the last 3 weeks of farming you will never get it.:biggrin:

I will play both Kronos and WoD since they cannot realy be compared anymore after all those expansion and changes they are 2 different games with the warcraft theme.

I wouldn't dream of giving up on 1.12.1 but i could stop WoD if it doesn't live up to expectations :wink:

If you decide to go for rank 14, be warned that if you dont give up your life in the last 3 weeks of farming you will never get it.:biggrin:

Haha yeah that's true.

We'll see how far I come but I think once I'm rank 10 again which should be do'able without giving up on real life too much; I'll be really thirsty for atleast R13.

Let's see if there's enough people playing to begin with.

shall we maybe start a pvp guild then for better communication?
i will either go enhance sham or warrior dunno yet

I most probably will make a guild of it.

At this moment this is the only communication there is.
I have made a Private Group on these forums 2 days ago and invited some potential members
gained from this thread. I'll inv you.

Sadly it seems a lot of people aren't very active on these forums, so things will start rolling only when we are actually live.

A question... Rerun... How do you expect to gain ranks and play battlegrounds if not many players will be 60 at first? Why would you be rushing so hard if you won't be able to queue... Well you will be able to massacre peeps but not play bgs :/...

A question... Rerun... How do you expect to gain ranks and play battlegrounds if not many players will be 60 at first? Why would you be rushing so hard if you won't be able to queue... Well you will be able to massacre peeps but not play bgs :/...

I will admit I came on a bit strong about the "get 60 asap"
I might have to edit that a bit.

But its basically just because I want to know what it feels like to be one of the first level capped.
And also one of the first R13/14's of the server.

Its basically just an ideal image I have in my head about it all.
But to put things in perspective: Not everyone who wants to join us needs to be 60 asap,
as long as you Enjoy PvP and its your main focus (read main focus not 'only' focus) I'll happily team up with you.

This does not mean though that I personally will be taking all the time in the world to level.

I love PvP, especially in Vanilla, but the unforgiving honor system is far too grindy for me to care about becoming a High Warlord. Warlocks (and casters in general) are very gear dependent in 1.12 and good PvE gear is much more valuable than the PvP gear so I can't realistically see myself dedicated more time to grinding BGs when I need at least T2 level gear to be competitive in PvP. That being said, I'm sure we'll link up to PvP at some point. Good luck on your journey to High Warlord, its a long one.

What i meant is you know once you reach 60 (one of the first ones) you won't be able to do much at all... You will sit there for quite some time until more lvl 60s arrive... What i'm saying is don't try to get to lvl 60 as fast as you can you'll miss a lot of fun lvling. Reaching lvl 60 as fast as possible wont bring you highest pvp rank faster... you need other people to kill and farm Honor... Just saying. :)
I just hope this server will explode with popularity. I really miss the old days in vanilla with lots of players around in any lvl. I remember the barrens chat and all these lvl 10-19 or 20-29 or even 30-39 bg groups looking for more... And they were almost all the time there.... Oh the nostalgia im nostalging all over my room now damn it... .__.

@Calinthodd

Casters sure are gear dependant, but I would not say it takes 'atleast T2 to be competitive'
If you have 1 or 2 good players to play with and you all know how to play your class and spec properly I think gear won't be much of an issue. Especially if you're one of the first level capped.
But, Im not denying that WoW in general IS a very gear dependant game.
(I will be raiding btw, just not hardcore at first; so I will undoubtly have some Tier pieces)

@dzonibegood

Well there is always World PvP ;)
And I too hope the population will explode! In a good way, not so that the server crashes..
I hope they do have something in place for unexpected popularity rises!
Man I've been nostalging over this sh*t for almost 3 months now...
I havent played Vanilla ever since..... well, Vanilla retail lol.
So Im DYING to play this promising-looking server.

me2 rerun me2! so excited man :)
i see a lot of forum activity of you that looks promising,
I'm looking forward to kill allies with you and our future team :D

The hypee!:p I'd be interested in joining you for some premades, although I'm not the quickest leveler, and my main focus will be PvE. But still wanna get some ranks, I'll be rolling a big ass cowman hunter.

The hypee!:p I'd be interested in joining you for some premades, although I'm not the quickest leveler, and my main focus will be PvE. But still wanna get some ranks, I'll be rolling a big ass cowman hunter.

Thats cool, as long as you know how to play ;)
For now our list looks like this, although Im certain it will grow significantly when we're online:

Me - ??
funfox - Warlock
Cr0wL0ck - Warlock
Effigy1 - Warlock
Callex - Warlock

LimpyX - ??
Stoney - Mage
Fihuvwix - Mage
maredasan - Warrior
Crimson - ??
Foruk - Shaman

Thats cool, as long as you know how to play ;)
For now our list looks like this, although Im certain it will grow significantly when we're online:

Me - ??
funfox - Warlock
Cr0wL0ck - Warlock
Effigy1 - Warlock
Callex - Warlock

LimpyX - ??
Stoney - Mage
Fihuvwix - Mage
maredasan - Warrior
Crimson - ??
Foruk - Shaman

4 Warlocks? Holy shit! xD

Heya Rerun and all,

Would be wicked interested in joining up with you guys for any and all PvP action. Had a enhance shaman back in the day I got to rank 9 or 10 and ran with some guys who comittes to High Warlord.

Going to roll either UD mage or a Druid. Having a REALLY hard choice deciding between the two. Mage has always been my favorite / best class but a druid would be so fun to run with a group just so I can do all rolls of healing, damage and CC (also flag running!)

Looking forward to joining you Gents

Top Bottom