• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF Horde PVP Crew

The hypee!:p I'd be interested in joining you for some premades, although I'm not the quickest leveler, and my main focus will be PvE. But still wanna get some ranks, I'll be rolling a big ass cowman hunter.

Rolling Hunter and you are not the quickest leveler..... how is this possible?

Heya Rerun and all,

Would be wicked interested in joining up with you guys for any and all PvP action. Had a enhance shaman back in the day I got to rank 9 or 10 and ran with some guys who comittes to High Warlord.

Going to roll either UD mage or a Druid. Having a REALLY hard choice deciding between the two. Mage has always been my favorite / best class but a druid would be so fun to run with a group just so I can do all rolls of healing, damage and CC (also flag running!)

Looking forward to joining you Gents

I gotcha written down homie :)
Either class would be great! Only thing we're quite full on is Locks as you can see lol.

I'll be down for some rank grinding PvP.

I'll be rolling a rogue more than likely.

can't wait to try a full AV match again in 1.12.1
the attempt they made to copy AV in WoD is kinda failed XD

for now i spend most my time studying and game time goes into HotS

I would love to do pvp with you and a team :D Me and 3 or 4 rl friends are planning on playing Kronos and idk if we're going ally or horde yet but I have your name jotted down on my computer for when release comes, I too plan on hitting 60 asap and pvping hard. Can't wait for release :D I also haven't played vanilla since vanilla except for a rogue I leveled to 40 on feenix but quit. I think I'm going to play either warrior or priest but I'm not sure yet, so looking forward to all this! :D

If you see a NElf hunter or druid named Lily or something close to that pls don't kill me!

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

If you see a NElf hunter or druid named Lily or something close to that pls don't kill me!

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

sry

no-can-do :wink:

i got the policy i-see-i-kill when it comes to world pvp, i have no interest in writing up names and then looking at each individuals name and check on my list before i kill them :smile:

Coming from an Alliance Rogue (most likely gnome or dwarf), plz some of you roll trolls. They're cool and have sweet dancing moves. Besides, fighting Orcs and their stupid racial makes me want to uninstall the game forever.

Coming from an Alliance Rogue (most likely gnome or dwarf), plz some of you roll trolls. They're cool and have sweet dancing moves. Besides, fighting Orcs and their stupid racial makes me want to uninstall the game forever.

y u no liek my racial?

So I used to be rank 13 back in the day on the server stonemaul. Who's going to help me get rank 14 this time? I play mage. I will kill the flag carrier. Let's do this.

Hello there.

Undead mage Nogor tuning in. You got yourself a partner mate.
Achieved rank 13 back in the day as a ne hunter, going to switch sides this time and roll horde.
Cant wait to shred some allies with a solid crew!
Add me ingame!

Hello there.

Undead mage Nogor tuning in. You got yourself a partner mate.
Achieved rank 13 back in the day as a ne hunter, going to switch sides this time and roll horde.
Cant wait to shred some allies with a solid crew!
Add me ingame!

Awesome, great to have a fellow country-mate in the team :)

I cencerely hope that Kronos will deliver a good (better than nost) server!
Although I am more than impressed with the amount of players there, it just has too many bugs for me to feel at home. I currently have a lvl 40 Druid and Im missing 1 talent point, its so annoying. No help, no assistance, no GMs.

ANYWAY. I am really excited for the launch of Kronos and I once again hope for all the best.
Hope to see you guys in-game tomorrow.

- Rerun

Top Bottom