• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF LGBTQ Guild

I believe there's no one atm. Feel free to organise something by yourself. But I won't do it if I were you. National guilds are bounded by language and timezone, but why should a guild be bounded by sexual orientation or race or hobby or anything like this?

Trollpost? He joined today to make this one post, perhaps to stir up some reaction? I dont know. Anyway, I have never seen a guild profile itself as any sexual orientation. Mostly because its a game and your sexual preference is of no relevance in a game, or maybe it is? Who am I to judge? Its not that im against it or anything, I just dont see the point of a guild like that. But I have seen a guild once that was white supremacists that excluded any non-white people, not that they needed to do that alot since the overwhelming majority playing wow are white males. If you really want a guild like this for whatever reason then by all means create one yourself. Sadly you will most likely get alot of trolls and bigots that'll attack your guild advertisment. Good luck though!

Last edited:
Yeah probably plenty of trolls around to take a shot or two at it. It's just nice to have a guild chat where not people aren't calling each other fags, gay, or cock suckers or worse. Always gets annoying in game to see it everywhere. Gaymer guilds are a thing. I've been in a few on a few different servers and games. :) there's one on Nostralius, just not sure if one has been organized here yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Because let's face it.
Kronos > Nostralius

It's just nice to have a guild chat where not people aren't calling each other fags, gay, or cock suckers or worse.
Join a guild that requires at least a short conversation before joining, even as social, and you won't see that at all. :cool2:

It's not a socalled gaymer guild, but I'm quite satisfied with the cleanliness of guild chat in Order of The Silver Hand on Alliance - in case that helps your search.

Last edited:
Top Bottom