• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF NA CST Raiding Guild for K3 Launch Prefer Alliance

johnnyboy20

have a couple of others that may come along as well depending on raid conditions and times. Prefer alliance. BTW i'm between warrior tank and warlock

I would like to propose our guild to you:

<orcs in space> is a Horde NA based guild with experienced leadership. We are recruiting early so that we can get a jump-start on the server, level to 60, and raid Molten Core the first day it launches in May. So far we've had about a dozen or so people commit to our guild, including groups of friends who have been playing together for years. We have high ambitions in both PvE and PvP, taking advantage of every aspect vanilla wow has to offer. I recommend that you check out our discord; there you can find out more details about us. If what you find is appealing, I urge you to fill out an application:

https://discord.gg/yUFxBSN

If you have any questions, the best way to get a hold of me is on Discord private messages.

Raid Times: Monday and Thursday 7:00-10:00 PM CST

-Puke

Top Bottom