• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[LF] Web (object-oriented PHP) developer for an WoW related project

minikN

Authorized
Hello.

I'm currently looking for 1 web developer able to program oo PHP using a framework called Laravel. If you have some experience in PHP and are willing to learn how to work with a MVC Framework along the way, this might be suitable for you as well.

I'm currently working on a wow related project. Of course, It'd be nice to know what I'm talking about, but since my project is still in an early beta stage, I'd like to keep it under the radar as long as possible. I can tell you this: It's going to be what I would called the "missing link" in the private server community. I'm mostly in need of someone being able to both code the front- and backend. Since Laravel makes it so easy to produce reliable code, you don't have to be super experienced with PHP, altohugh it is a good foundation. All in all it's about 8-12 weeks of work before release.
What is import is, that I'm looking for a reliable person. Not one who's reachable once a week or so. I don't require you to work on the project 5h a day, but consecutively.

Requirements:
• 18+
• Friendly
• Being able to spend some time to the project
• A foundation in PHP / HTML, CSS, MySQL
• Optional: JavaScript, jQuery
• Optional: Knowledge in object oriented PHP
• Optional: Knowledge in Laravel (MVC Framework)
One last important thing to point out is of course that I'm looking for someone to volunteer. Sorry but you can't really expect to be paid as a freelance in this community. I've been solo working on my project for a couple of months now, unless I realized I need help if I plan to release this thing some time soon. Basically see it like this: The guys from Kronos built this amazing server for us, for free. I'm building something else for the community, for free.

I know all of this sounds kinda vague because I'm not specifically telling you guys what I'm talking about, but give it a try, toss me a message or hit me up on the Kronos IRC channel, and we can give it a talk.

Thank you.

Top Bottom