• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF World PvP Guild

Xerogenic

As the title states, I am looking for a world pvp focused guild. I am looking for a guild that is organized and established (or has ambitions to be).

You should look for an alliance guild in that case, running around as a raid/group and killing single individuals is kinda the thing of alliance. A faction that has the coward class & gnomes can only rely on such and you see the pattern in battlegrounds as they que way less if they ever loose and at times stop to cry. Well it cannot be helped really, afterall not all can be as honorable as the horde who rarely go premade or form large world pvp groups to gank others with wastly superior numbers. Either way i recommend alliance for ya as horde usually do world pvp alone or que battlegrounds regardless of their odds.

On the other hand, if your idea of world pvp is doing nothing but ganking greys and running away from anything resembling a fair fight you should probably look into joining the horde. Be advised that you will need to keybind spit, laugh, cry, and any other obnoxious emote you can think of to show your dominance over the person 10-20 levels lower than you that you just pwned. You can choose from such races as smelly undead, stupid orcs, slobbering tauren or gangly trolls.

On the other hand, if your idea of world pvp is doing nothing but ganking greys and running away from anything resembling a fair fight you should probably look into joining the horde. Be advised that you will need to keybind spit, laugh, cry, and any other obnoxious emote you can think of to show your dominance over the person 10-20 levels lower than you that you just pwned. You can choose from such races as smelly undead, stupid orcs, slobbering tauren or gangly trolls.
You sound SUPER rustled about some kid ganking you. Should probably reroll on primal wow for dat pve action lul But in all seriousness. I am mainly looking for a guild that likes to initiate large scale pvp. Sometimes this requires ganking a bit to get the other faction to respond.

Top Bottom