• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LFG System

DannyRotten

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with innkeeper dungeon queue thing. This is what's happening to me alot: I queue up at innkeeper and go about questing or whatever while waiting. After a short while group leader icon appears to my portrait, but there's nobody in group with me. I cannot be invited to other group either, as I was told by someone who tried to invite me. It seems that only way I can get out of this non-group is by relogin. Leaving the queue doesn't help.

Could anyone clarify what's going on?

I don't think anyone really uses this features and its kind of buggy still.
Got into a group once and wasn't even able to disband it or invite new players.

Same as you, relogging fixed it.

Clarification: its bugged as hell, don't use it

Yeah, I think you're right. I've managed to get a group few times but more often nobody, even after a long wait. Less headache with /5 or friends list :)

After a short while group leader icon appears to my portrait, but there's nobody in group with me. I cannot be invited to other group either, as I was told by someone who tried to invite me.
It is possible that your interface settings hide your party from the screen. If you can ever see the group, though, then it's not this issue.

I don't think anyone really uses this features and its kind of buggy still.
Clarification: its bugged as hell, don't use it.
Back on low levels I used to use it frequently, and even on higher levels I found half a group for the Sunken Temple and we managed to do everything we wanted there.

However, I once encountered a really strange behaviour with this system. Once I queued for the Deadmines by the use of the meeting stone, and then found a group manually (without leaving the stone queue). In the middle of the dungeon, I saw party chat from another group. I believe my replies still went to my active group, though. Moreover, at the base of VanCleef's ship I got a message (I believe it happened when that other group had entered the dungeon) that I do not belong to the group I'm in and I got teleported out of the dungeon after one minute.

So if you use this system and later decide to find a group manually, I suggest you leavy your active group manually first to make sure you do not encounter any strange behaviour.

Less headache with /5 or friends list :)
This is often a better solution, especially the friends list. It's a social game, you should find people to spend time with.

Although, I cannot help myself but note that '/5' is supposed to be 'LookingForGroup' channel, but I think you can assign it to any number you like.

Top Bottom