• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LineageUI - A ultra lightweight and powerful interface for use with 1920x1080

Vashinkt

Authorized
LineageUI: A customized profile & release of pfUI by Shagu for 1920x1080

Total size of this package? 1.5 mb

l7OJxGg.jpg

JHKMa5F.jpg

IkR0I5w.jpg

Download links and more information can be be found on GitHub
Note: Currently ships with latest scroll able sw_stats until Shino completes his rewrite of DPSMate.

Note: if you're not using 1920x1080 resolution on your client you can still use LineageUI but you will have some scaling adjustments to make, it might be better to start fresh using my custom fork of pfUI.

Last edited:
Re: LineageUI - A ultra lightweight and powerful interface for use with 1920x108

First of all, I'm glad you like my work.

But I'm a bit confused, because you say:
Some of the things I've added to the pfUI stable release is the ability to toggle a 12 hour clock, added tooltips to bags and other fixes that you can view on GitHub

But I already made that 11 days ago:
https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/commit/c8e547a46a79df0c850fe8b3d9f20a1462a887b9

And your commit is exactly the same as the one I did, same goes for the bag tooltips you stated...

If you should have anything on your "fork" that isn't already part of pfUI, you're always welcome to submit pull requests.

Cheers
Shagu

Last edited:
Re: LineageUI - A ultra lightweight and powerful interface for use with 1920x108

First of all, I'm glad you like my work.

But I'm a bit confused, because you say:

But I already made that 11 days ago:
https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/commit/c8e547a46a79df0c850fe8b3d9f20a1462a887b9

And your commit is exactly the same as the one I did, same goes for the bag tooltips you stated...

If you should have anything on your "fork" that isn't already part of pfUI, you're always welcome to submit pull requests.

Cheers
Shagu
Thanks Shagu. Now that you've clarified your master branch is actually a stable branch what I'm gonna do is fork the actual branch instead of uploading 1.5 as an initial commit and then get to work on some of the changes/additional options I'm adding, I will submit pull requests once finished. These commits were simply just merged in manually by me into 1.5 as I wasn't sure exactly how you manage your github, It appears your test branch is strictly local which is awesome.

I was initially under the impression that users were to only use releases until the master branch was snapshot into a release. This is why I manually implemented your patches into my own repo. Most developers leave buggy or unfinished code in the -master and it's a breath of fresh that you don't.

Keep up the solid work.

Last edited:

I tried using DPSmate instead, and all i get is errors while i try to move the window in this UI. Also when i removed SW_stats i wasnt able to get it back in the UI again.

I wanted to change the UI-scale and therefore the ktm and sw_stats got out of place, and the sw_stats one wasnt able to be moved at all.

I tried using DPSmate instead, and all i get is errors while i try to move the window in this UI. Also when i removed SW_stats i wasnt able to get it back in the UI again.

I wanted to change the UI-scale and therefore the ktm and sw_stats got out of place, and the sw_stats one wasnt able to be moved at all.

You didn't unlock sw_stats first with /swstats
As for DPSMate, use releases (Do not use the -Master branch)

i have some on-use items on my actionbars.
is there any setting that lets me see which one i have equipped?
atm i'm not able to distinguish between equipped and non-equipped items.

Top Bottom