• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Logging while Flying bug (Hunter)

Antietam

27 dwarf hunter grouped with guildees going to tackle Shadowfang Keep SFK. Im flying from IF to Southshore to get to SFK in Sliverpine forest. I see my group of guildees running through wetlands and Im like well i could jump off at Menithil and run and meet them but u cant jump off a transport giffin in vanilla. So I am on a griffin, i end up flying past Menethil Harbor and now i am flying to Southshore. Well, a guildee chimes up and says log in and out while flying and you will end up on the flight path where u logged out. Well I went and logged out while i flying past Menethil Harbor just past the flight path. When I logged back in my pet spawned next to me (im on a griffen flying over the ocean my pet should not spawn in) and i was still flying with my pet hopping up and down next to me. Well i tried it again, logging ALL the way out now. Then I logged back in and I was still flying. I landed at Southshore and now my pet knows no abilities. I had 47 training points on my pet free to spend but he was all levelled up in everything: he had like level 4 and 3 everything a pet could have and now he had no abilities - everything was reset. i had to re-teach him everything from ground zero. And all i had were the 47 training points i already had available so no way could i teach him everything i had trained previously. i realized that charge and bite were the best abilities to have and i proceeded to clear SFK without having taunt trained. So now i am left with a level 27 pig who doesnt even have growl and i feel cheated because i already had every ability trained up but because of a bug when logging while flying my pet now had his training erased. :)

What does that replay have anything to do with my issue. My pet lost all his abilities and seems like this happened to another guy as well in these forums.

Top Bottom