• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Lookin for a home with a US guild, preferably east coast

ace151slayer

Anyone out there. Years of experience playing on and off retail since about halfway through Vanilla launch.

I play a druid, resto for end game, but able to do whatever role is asked.

I don't play constantly. Usually on weekdays after 10pm. Weekends are better.

Wouldn't mind a casual guild with some raiding down the road.

Heya Ace,

<CORAL> is recruiting and you can check out our thread at http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94351-lt-CORAL-gt-NA-Progression-Guild

We're just a bunch of fine gentlemen that are looking to be a competitive NA raiding guild, but we understand that most of us playing now are older, have jobs, kids and responsibilities. We do not describe ourselves as hardcore, but still plan on clearing content in a timely manner and will try for server-firsts and the like if the chance presents itself. We've got our raid times set as 9PM - 12PM CST at the moment, as most of us with those damn "responsibilities" will have a much better chance at having free time later in the night.

You can PM myself or any of the other officers in-game if you'd like some more info.
Asmodeus, Bruenor, Swanky, Blyd, Tripic

Enjoy!​

Heya Ace,

<CORAL> is recruiting and you can check out our thread at http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94351-lt-CORAL-gt-NA-Progression-Guild

We're just a bunch of fine gentlemen that are looking to be a competitive NA raiding guild, but we understand that most of us playing now are older, have jobs, kids and responsibilities. We do not describe ourselves as hardcore, but still plan on clearing content in a timely manner and will try for server-firsts and the like if the chance presents itself. We've got our raid times set as 9PM - 12PM CST at the moment, as most of us with those damn "responsibilities" will have a much better chance at having free time later in the night.

You can PM myself or any of the other officers in-game if you'd like some more info.
Asmodeus, Bruenor, Swanky, Blyd, Tripic

Enjoy!​

As much as I'd like to say we are hardcore and dedicated enough to raid for 15 hours in a row, we actually only go 9pm-12am :lol:

Top Bottom