• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Looking for a class with something to do...

dhurley94

When i say something to do, i mean in terms of combat. i.e i don't want to just shadowbolt spam. What class has the most buttons to press during combat? I've been wanting a rogue and shadow priest for a while but i'm not 100% sure. Any ideas?

Only during early lvling i think. At 60 with enough +%hit gear it should be not much problem, but better ask some more experienced warriors as i havent played one in a while.

Every spec has a small tooltable to use for their optimal rotations or priorities. If you hate warlock because you spam shadowbolt, you wont enjoy any class/spec, I dont even know if anything uses more than 4 abilities (in actual rotations, not stuff like innervate), and thats really not much of a difference. You need to like the class itself, I loved mage, so never had a problem being a frostbolt machine

feral cat druid is probably the most interesting dps class in vanilla. not very good tho

I think it is fury warrior or rogue in terms of rotation.
not using 1-button-does-all-max-dps-macro, lel

Sounds like a healers who properly downranks all his spells is something for you.
No class has awefully much to do though. Maybe take a melee class. On top of pushing buttons repeatedly you also have to move arround.

Tanking? Powershifting druid?

I always found dagger rogue more interactive than sword spec

Lharts makes a good point, something like a priest w/ downranking heals would keep you busy and on your toes, but idk how much you enjoy staring at health bars for the raid duration

Warrior tank is probably your best bet, though.
always action going on, and easy LFG

Top Bottom