• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Looking for a Gaming Community/Guild: Classic WOW

sylus

I'm currently searching for an Oceanic gaming community and guild for a few friends and I in anticipation of Classic World of Warcraft release, but also for general gaming (we are from South Australia). As a preface, we have not been very actively engaged in many private servers for some time, not that we have any issue with them. I won't bore you with the details. We all played the original World of Warcraft upon release in Australia and made it far as Ahn'Qiraj (from servers Silvermoon and Proudmoore originally). To give you an idea of how serious we took it back then, my friend had server first Hand of Ragnaros and I had one of the first Rhok'delar. We would love to relive it all in a good community of mature, fun, like-minded people. We aren't religious, prejudiced, or elitist, and accept and enjoy different cultures, opinions and ideas. However, we would like to be a part of a community and guild that will be able on the same page in Classic World of Warcraft. To clarify, this would be a guild or community that already has an idea of what kind of structure it will have, systems that will be in place for raiding, and has some form of policy in regards to how it recruits. If not, one that intends on developing these areas. In saying that, we are happy to apply to join a community, and it would even be preferable that we did have to. We all have careers of some variety now or own businesses, so we've all made an agreement to take 3 or 4 weeks off and play pretty intensely, and then taper off to evenings and weekends thereafter for sustainability. It would be fantastic to have people to play with and contribute to the success of a community. We play a whole heap of random games at the moment including, but not limited to, Company of Heroes, DOTA 2, PUBG, Age of Empires II HD, FarCry5, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, Destiny 2 and CIV VI. Any recommendations would be much appreciated, please don't hesitate to throw a link in as a response!

What if I would like to join guild but I can't play often. At the moment I don't have internet connection but I played wow cata and a little bit of the burning crusade but never woltk. I am in the Europe so would it be a problem if I can only play couple of hours but I would like to join raids and dungeons? daily in the future. how many people do you have in the guild? is it active enough or inactive? do you have raiding scedule ?

Last edited:
Hey there. Are you guys interested in joining a guild to level/raid with now on Kronos 1? We're currently looking for more members so that we can get back into 40 man raids. Currently doing AQ20 and ZG. Wanting to start to reclear BWL, MC, and Onyxia before heading into AQ40.

Top Bottom