• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for a home (A)

Pallydiam

I've been playing retail since launch, brother was in the beta and I got hooked just watching him play. I'm new to the server but looking for a guild that doesn't expect me to be level 60 this week but can count on me when I am. Leveling a paladin atm. I'm online off and on throughout the day. In-game name is same as forum.

Hey Pallydiam,

We are recruiting members in TehBox. We would love to have you be apart of our community!

We are a NA guild that plans on raiding 8pm EST sun,mon,tue

If you have any questions just let me know

Doomelf
TehBox Guild Master

We are lacking healers and paladins are not good DPS or Tanks in Vanilla.
Maybe i misread your whisper in game. i get alot of ret/prot paladins asking to join but we do want holy paladins.

Last edited:
As long as you respec when you're 60 for raids than it is OK :) Hope to have you apart of the team!

Well I was dps in vanilla on a paladin in a 5% guild on Stonemaul (a-team) alliance side. I was always in the top 10 dps. You're holding onto ancient ideas that's just not true sir. Forcing someone to play a certain way because you don't like it tells me enough about your guild sir. Have a great day.

Still looking for a up coming raiding guild. Currently leveling a paladin but plan on having multiple toons for multiple roles.

Good luck getting into a guild than i get messages daily from paladins trying to secure a raid spot as DPS. There are a ton on the server guildless because no one will accept a DPS pally. You have alot of competition and better off making your own guild if you want to try to do that.

Isn't ThaBox building its core still? Or are you raiding 40 man and prepping for BWL? And you deny a veteran player because your teenage guildmaster feels a class should only be played in one way? Maybe tell him to move on out of 2006, not to act like a douche in /world, and to stop running res runs, and you might actually get some members.

I'd be very curious to see your dps meters on your first raid when you get to that point.

Rew, yes we are still building our core. We have currently been running MC and some members are already 6/8 t1. We do not have a full core group yet to do it with just guild members but we are almost there. We currently run with two pallys that are prot/ret. Lets just say the ret is better geared than me and is the lowest dps in the raids... I am a veteran on WoW and have played since retail Vanilla, i also played a pally and a hunter. Raided both of them and than went just hunter in TBC.

We have a great community in our guild and every member has the same views with our paladins, even our paladins think ret/prot is pointless in Vanilla. I dont see how advertising my guild comes off as being a douche? it just stops 10+ ret pallys asking to join everyday because no other guild will take them. When i added that into the post i dont get any and it stopped wasting my time.

To each their own. I will not nerf my guilds progression because a pally wants to be a warrior.

Have a good day! :)

Doomelf
TehBox Guild Master

Also we have 160+ members, getting members is not an issue but thank you for your concern

Also we have 160+ members, getting members is not an issue but thank you for your concern
No problem, I was indeed utterly worried. So, 160 members and 5 raiders. Yay. 14 years of supposed (I don't buy it) experience, yet you still don't know how to build a guild. Stop lying. And don't use retribution paladins in your guild if you hate them with every atom of your being, seems highly hypocritical. Good luck with raiding, when are you merging? :)

Top Bottom