• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Looking for a mature raiding guild

Albarok

Authorized
Hi, I currently have a 60 Warrior tank with most pre-raid BiS gear and am also leveling a Priest with the intention of healing.
The amount of children I saw in /world (and generally) was staggering, to the point I can't be exposed to that channel for more than brief periods of time or I'll probably suffer an aneurysm. I'm looking for a mature guild (EU), for ages 20+, that's doing some raids and I'll gladly join.
The mature part is of much higher priority than the raiding part, since the constant barrage of 10 year old "humor" really diminishes my fun with the game. I don't mind being in the guild solely for replacement parts or backup.

Hard to tell how "mature" we are, but you could give <Friends> a shot. Getting a raidslot is competition but if you are fine with just 20mans and MC for starters you can get some action for sure.

Talk to me or any officer in game or write an application on our page

Top Bottom