• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for experienced raid leader to work with

SoftBacon

Greetings,

I have no idea where to post this, so im guessing here is a good spot.

Let me start by introducing myself; I live in Alberta, Canada. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2006, however I didn't really sink my teeth into the game until MoP. I don't know about you but I miss the nostalgic feeling of Vanilla and TBC.
The reason I am making this post is simple, I am looking to gain higher end experience working with a talented individual in regards to raiding, going into Kronos 3 and eventually Classic.
You are probably asking yourself two questions. Why not join a guild already formed? And why you should work with me?
To answer both at once, I have the experience and knowledge to work with a raid leader to create a highly successful raid environment. I have top 100 world raiding experience, raiding in the #1 NA 2 day a week raiding guild. (Serendipity-Korgath)
While my vanilla experience is lacking, I believe having a partnership of a highly experienced Guild Leader/Raid Leader combined with someone highly experienced in Vanilla raid leading, can result in a "force to be reckoned with".

When it comes down to it, I am setting the stage for Classic. Creating a guild that can be brought over to Classic to form one of the most successful, (if not the most), raid environments.

I am willing to purchase a web-domain and website to make our journey as successful as possible.

If you would be interested in hearing more from me; please do add me on Discord : Softbacon#7945.
I am more than happy to backup my claims.

I appreciate you taking the time to read through this and wish you a good day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom