• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Looking for fun/social/active US (East Coast) Guild

girthquakes21

Hello everyone, as the subject states I am looking for a fun guild to join while I relive some of the vanilla goodness. Looking for a US guild, preferably East Coast, to make some friends and adventure with while I wait for the release of Classic.

I am an experienced WoW player and have played since 2004 on and off throughout the years as my life has evolved. Currently, I will just be toying around leveling some classes that I haven't put too much. Won't be speed leveling, so I am just looking for a social guild with lots of active players to level, quest, and dungeon with. Down the road I would consider some casual raiding for fun, but that won't be for some time.

Please let me know if there are any guilds that are interested!

Hey! I'm on the west coast and not currently in a guild at the moment, but would be happy to friends list with you and roam around!

Hey! I'm on the west coast and not currently in a guild at the moment, but would be happy to friends list with you and roam around!
Hey I’m interested too. Similar situation to the OP. I’m a human warlock right now.

Top Bottom