• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Looking for help with a macro

dirtnasti

I want a autoattack/mortal strike macro, something when if i tab switch targets it bg, i can hit the bind and if i have the required rage i mortal strike, and if not it just turns my auto attack on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:yes:

The vanilla client doesnt support /start attack by default as TBC onwards does. There is however a work-around for this.

First you have to place your attack button somewhere on your bars, and then refer to that in the macro as follows (in this example I have attack placed on the button on the actionbar that is number 24):

/run if not IsCurrentAction(24) then UseAction(24) end;
/run CastSpellByName("Mortal Strike")

Here is a picture with the numbers for each bar:

http://i.imgur.com/BcuQKTO.png

Or simply use
Code:
/script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget(); end
/cast Mortal Strike
:rolleyes2:

Thanks alot, i tried it out but im having an issue, after every successful mortal strike it turns my auto attack off and i have to hit the button a second time to turn my auto attacks back on, any suggestions?

Thanks alot, i tried it out but im having an issue, after every successful mortal strike it turns my auto attack off and i have to hit the button a second time to turn my auto attacks back on, any suggestions?

With which macro? The one I posted should not do this.

/script if not IsCurrentAction(36) then UseAction(36) end;
/cast Heroic Strike(Rank 7)

works for me

Top Bottom